The Student Room Group

Architecture Part 2 Liverpool vs Greenwich vs London Met

Hi everyone, I am form Hong Kong and I currently received offers from Liverpool, greenwich and london met. I read a lot of forums about these three unis but still can make my mind. Moreover, most comments about these unis are like 5+ years so I dont really know if the uni has changed much. Any help would much appreciate. Cheers~
Original post by SaladinoLavadino
Hi everyone, I am form Hong Kong and I currently received offers from Liverpool, greenwich and london met. I read a lot of forums about these three unis but still can make my mind. Moreover, most comments about these unis are like 5+ years so I dont really know if the uni has changed much. Any help would much appreciate. Cheers~

Personally I would pick the University of Liverpool as it is in the top 20 universities in the UK for architecture, you can check it out for yourself just search up guardian university league table” and pick architecture on the website.
I've received an offer from Greenwich as well not really sure to take in? Haven't heard any negative reviews yet. what do you think?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending