The Student Room Group

In2Science 2020

Anyone received an email? I got one saying that I got put on the waitlist and so did my other friends.
Original post by Angelj16
Anyone received an email? I got one saying that I got put on the waitlist and so did my other friends.

Hey there :hi:
I've put your thread into secondary school, sixth form and fe college so that you may get a few more responses :woo:
I haven't received an email but all the best with it, very exciting!!
Have a fab day,
Cheese :bump:
Reply 2
I received an email, in fact, I have my interview in 23 minutes.
How did the interview go? I have mine this afternoon!
Reply 4
Original post by rhiheaton
How did the interview go? I have mine this afternoon!

The interview went well - I think - he said I'll have another interview around the 1st of June. I applied for the medicine strand.
I just got accepted into the program myself!
Reply 6
Original post by Youssef Dahi
I just got accepted into the program myself!

I got accepted too!
Original post by xtommyx
I got accepted too!

Me too!
Original post by xtommyx
The interview went well - I think - he said I'll have another interview around the 1st of June. I applied for the medicine strand.

Hi! I was wondering if you remember what questions they asked you in your interview? (I've also applied for the medicine strand this year)
Reply 9
Original post by clairvoyantt
Hi! I was wondering if you remember what questions they asked you in your interview? (I've also applied for the medicine strand this year)

Honestly don't stress about it too much, its an informal interview from what I remember. They'll just ask about your interests, why medicine, what specifically in medicine you're interested in, what career path you'd like to follow, why in2science will be helpful, etc.
What did you guys do during the programme was it like a 9-5 thing online or?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending