The Student Room Group

Uni in london

Will I be able request on line tuition rather than be forced to live and work in London ??
Elaborate? Do you mean you have a place at uni in London for September but you don't want to actually go there?
You could look into distance learning places such as OU
Though if you want to do online doesn't have to be London though right?
Reply 2
Original post by Noodlzzz
Elaborate? Do you mean you have a place at uni in London for September but you don't want to actually go there?
You could look into distance learning places such as OU
Though if you want to do online doesn't have to be London though right?

Have applied to LSE
Original post by Cdiment
Have applied to LSE

Well then if you don't want to live or be taught in London then why apply/go ahead with it? Though its likely first term for most places will be online tuition.
But my point about doing a distance learning degree is still applicable.
Reply 4
I agree - it’s a good uni with a great course but it’s in heart of London
Have read in media that on line tuition could well become the norm - very expensive way to earn a masters : (
Original post by Cdiment
I agree - it’s a good uni with a great course but it’s in heart of London
Have read in media that on line tuition could well become the norm - very expensive way to earn a masters : (

Why don't you find somewhere outside of London that's reputable? Durham, Bath, Bristol, Exeter all come to mind.
And it's more than likely there will be an online element but no one knows for sure when and the extent of it. I would apply and go ahead with the plan that you will need to be on campus from January at least.
Reply 6
Yep - may well have to
Thank you for your time !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending