The Student Room Group

What cartoons did you watch when you where younger?

Nostalgia✨

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ooh I used to love Phineas and Ferb
Dragonball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh and Tom and Jerry.

My friend gassed me up in school and told me I could turn into a super saiyan if I meditated every night. I actually believed that prick.
really young: tom and jerry
young: simpsons
teenager: simpsons -> futurama -> family guy
Planet sketch, my goldfish is evil, mona the vampire, zombie hotel, league of superevil, watch my chops, grizzly tales for gruesome kids, phineas and ferb, the simpsons, Arthur, shaun the sheep, horrid Henry, pokemon stuff, yu-gi-oh, the cramp brothers (or twins?), the secret show...

essentially every show that was on CITV and CBBC lol grew up on cartoons
Kim Possible
Original post by HelenBusy
Kim Possible

"I'm your basic average girl and I'm here to save the world you can't stop me cause I'm Kim Possible ...."
Recess, rugrats, bratz, the wild thornberrys, hey Arnold!
Original post by sunshinehss
"i'm your basic average girl and i'm here to save the world you can't stop me cause i'm kim possible ...."

yaassssss
Kim Possible, Recess, Hey Arnold, Arthur, Mona the Vampire
Original post by Olivia.Omo16
Nostalgia✨

mr bean (the cartoon version), tom and jerry
Reply 11
tom and jerry, rugrats, all the looney toon cartoons, pinky and the brain, the simpsons, south part
Reply 12
Ben 10, Tom & Jerry, The Simpsons, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, ARTHUR!
Venture bros
Bill and Ben the flower pot men and l watched them in black and white on tv l watched Grange hill as well
Lazy town!

RIP Stefán Karl Stefánsson. 😭
Dexter's Laboratory, cow and chicken, ed edd and eddy, drake and josh, powerangers, pokemon, the cramp twins, powerpuff girls (lol)....great times :smile:
That is an impossible challenge to pass! tooooo many, but I try to remember as many as possible:

Count Duckula
The Real Ghostbusters
Top Cat
Wacky Races
Yogi Bear
Atom Ant
Looney Tunes
Tiny Toons
Clever and Smart
Tintin
The Simpsons
Heathcliff
Garfield
Mega Man animated series
Batman animated series
Superman animated series
Robocop
Extrene Dinosaurs
Street Sharks
Darkwing Duck
Peanuts
Tom and Jerry
The Little Flying Bears
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Hong Kong Phooey
The Amazing Spider Man

And a lot more I can't remember! animes not included!
(edited 3 years ago)
oh yeah and one i got a bit older there was one piece, naruto, jackie chan adventures
Okay guys, I'm gonna hit you with the ultimate cartoon list from when I was younger so buckle the **** up

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest