The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aethomson
Idk Manchester did say they’d start sending offers in feb.

hmmmm, maybe:dontknow:. I just want an offer tbh, couldn't care when it comes through.
Original post by yaashaa1
i would really appreciate a response on this but it has been a couple of days so i hope no one minds that i'm reposting!

I doubt anyone would be able to properly answer ur questions, but here's a blog I used to prep for my interview that talks a lot about this course:

https://lifeofamedic.com/2020/06/01/whats-it-really-like-to-study-medicine-at-manchester-medical-school/

u could also search "manchester medicine" on youtube and there are tons of results
Original post by hamid246810
hmmmm, maybe:dontknow:. I just want an offer tbh, couldn't care when it comes through.

Samers, good luck! 🤞🏻
Could the people who have offers maybe be people who sat the Autumn exams and have now had their deferred places confirmed? Because Manc said they would start sending offers from the end of feb, which I'm not sure it is yet
For those waiting for offers, the person who was in charge of my interview said that well start to hear back end of February and March so dont worry if you did yours a couple months ago and you havent heard.
I doubt anyone would be able to properly answer ur questions, but here's a blog I used to prep for my interview that talks a lot about this course:

https://lifeofamedic.com/2020/06/01/whats-it-really-like-to-study-medicine-at-manchester-medical-school/

u could also search "manchester medicine" on youtube and there are tons of results

thanks so much! do you happen to be a manchester medical student?
thanks so much! do you happen to be a manchester medical student?

no, but maybe one day :puppyeyes: ahhahhah
no, but maybe one day :puppyeyes: ahhahhah

me too hahahah, good luck! hope we both make it
i would really appreciate a response on this but it has been a couple of days so i hope no one minds that i'm reposting!

@lifeofamedic can you help, please (it is their blog that is linked) 😊
@GANFYD thank for the reponse!
Hi, does anybody know when we should or are allowed to book our accomodation and which one is the closest to where med school lectures and stuff will be?
Reply 1391
Original post by Jeeez678
Hi, does anybody know when we should or are allowed to book our accomodation and which one is the closest to where med school lectures and stuff will be?

I’m assuming you cannot book until you have an offer , do you have an offer?
Original post by ng11
I’m assuming you cannot book until you have an offer , do you have an offer?

Oh ok, no I don't have an offer but at some unis you can book before getting an offer so I just wanted to know how it works at manchester. Do you know which ones are closest to the med school?
If we've had our interview, shall we apply for accomadation and student finance now?
how many were interviewed last year and how many offers were given out?
Reply 1395
Original post by chris01928
If we've had our interview, shall we apply for accomadation and student finance now?

Student finance opens in March and you can’t book accom til you get an offer
Reply 1396
Original post by grace1610
how many were interviewed last year and how many offers were given out?

https://www.bmh.manchester.ac.uk/study/medicine/apply/data/ 979 offers out of 1557 interviews last year but this year expect less offers to come out because of predicted grades
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by ng11
Student finance opens in March and you can’t book accom til you get an offer

Ok thank you for your help :smile:
any chance we might hear back this week or is that too optimistic?
Original post by asljkdfasjlkf
any chance we might hear back this week or is that too optimistic?

They said to me late Feb to March time. Tbh I think it most likely will be in March

Latest

Trending

Trending