The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by YungLordRaf
Are interviews offer now? beg they send out decisions today

no there's 2 more days on the 3rd and 10th!! so I doubt we'll hear until after that
Are interviews offer now? beg they send out decisions today

Today??
Original post by Laboromniavincit
Today??

they're saying they hope manchester send out decisions today :smile:
K

Original post by qeachy
they're saying they hope manchester send out decisions today :smile:

Do they usually wait for full interview attendance before sending out offers?
Original post by Laboromniavincit
K

Do they usually wait for full interview attendance before sending out offers?

Not sure about that but i attended one of the online manchester events and they said all decisions should be out by the end of march in bulk. So ig expect decisions to start being given out from the week after the 10th of march...good luck everyone
Original post by aerone
Not sure about that but i attended one of the online manchester events and they said all decisions should be out by the end of march in bulk. So ig expect decisions to start being given out from the week after the 10th of march...good luck everyone

Which event was this and when was it please? Thank you 😊
Reply 1586
Original post by mariah carey
no there's 2 more days on the 3rd and 10th!! so I doubt we'll hear until after that

They have said they will start sending offers from end of feb
Original post by ng11

where? xx
where? xx

In an email they sent us and as a response to some guy in this thread who emailed them - they said something along the lines of 'we will give out decisions in batches starting from the end of feb', which is today
Reply 1589
where? xx

At the interview, in the post interview email and on the website
It's definitely the end of Feb now unless they give them out on the weekend too
Yh in the interview brief I'm sure they said they were planning to start sending offers out from the end of Feb- mid March. It could be delayed because of corona though
i had my interview on weds and in the interview brief they said early to mid march
Original post by Username218120
Which event was this and when was it please? Thank you 😊

Original post by ng11

The lady doing the briefing session for my interview (24th Feb) said to be patient as they still have interviews in March so expect decisions after those
Original post by tasty.kiwi.7
The lady doing the briefing session for my interview (24th Feb) said to be patient as they still have interviews in March so expect decisions after those

Ahh okay, thanks
Original post by tasty.kiwi.7

thats mainly for people that have only recently done their interviews - some (like me) did them in early-mid December
thats mainly for people that have only recently done their interviews - some (like me) did them in early-mid December

Those dates were chosen by you though, not by UoM. If your interview date was decided by UoM then I would agree with you as it would suggest that you are one of the stonger applicants however as we all chose dates, we can not use that as a guide to suggest where we rank and in turn the approximate time we should hear back from them.
Original post by chris01928
Those dates were chosen by you though, not by UoM. If your interview date was decided by UoM then I would agree with you as it would suggest that you are one of the stonger applicants however as we all chose dates, we can not use that as a guide to suggest where we rank and in turn the approximate time we should hear back from them.

I don't think they are saying that the earlier you get an offer the higher you are in the 'rankings'. Manchester stated early on that they would start sending out decisions while interviews were ongoing- It doesn't mean that those who get offers first are any better, it just means they happened to interview first. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's my take on it.
Original post by chris01928

??? ur waffling bare rn icl

whats your point?
Original post by Williskate3
I don't think they are saying that the earlier you get an offer the higher you are in the 'rankings'. Manchester stated early on that they would start sending out decisions while interviews were ongoing- It doesn't mean that those who get offers first are any better, it just means they happened to interview first. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's my take on it.

What I'm saying is Manchester aren't doing that so yeah I agree with you:smile:

But someone did say that UoM are sending out the interviews in one big batch this year so that part might be wrong
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending