The Student Room Group

help me please1!1!1!!1!1 strict parents

qx
(edited 1 year ago)
I think you can restrict on Instagram.
Then you can hide your stories.
And on posts you can stop your comments.
You could even make a secret account on Instagram but only use the website on your phone and can delete the history.
strict parents create sneaky kids LOL maybe you could make another account, make it private, don't put your name as the @ or in the bio, don't make the profile pic of yourself then follow/talk to the boy you want to know using that account
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
strict parents create sneaky kids LOL maybe you could make another account, make it private, don't put your name as the @ or in the bio, don't make the profile pic of yourself then follow/talk to the boy you want to know using that account

my parents are way too ahead of the times they know all of this and they won’t believe it if my private account has like 20 followers thanks for the help tho :smile:
My parents are not so strict but I understand the feeling since I have friends in this situation!!
Omg same my parents are like this but luckily I don’t have an aunt or anyone to snitch on me.what about on different social media like snapchat?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending