The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by studybuddy1302
Could anyone plz tell me what time their interview invitations came through? I’m a BM6 applicant and was wondering if I could get a timeframe

I got mine at 12:55 p.m.
12:35 looking back at the email
Reply 1182
Original post by Raj03
I got my interview invite within 2 weeks to my interview (just over a week before). So they do still send out invites within 2 weeks prior

ah I see that makes sense thank you.
Reply 1183
Original post by chris01928
It says on there website that they will give notice in 1-2 weeks. I'm in the same boat as you, so don't worry :smile:
https://www.southampton.ac.uk/medicine/undergraduate/selection_day_dates.page

thanks man appreciate it, just initially misunderstood the wording.
What can I do if I can’t make the post-selection day event? They only offered me one date available to book but I can’t make it then
How many dates left ;/

There are 2 batches left right?
Original post by dav1nki
What can I do if I can’t make the post-selection day event? They only offered me one date available to book but I can’t make it then

i think its optional, so i wouldnt worry about it unless you really want to go
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
How many dates left ;/

1 for BM5 school leavers
Original post by keeno25
1 for BM5 school leavers

oh dear what's the lowest ucat score so far?
Original post by Sarah1520
same 2610 too :/

2580 eek ;/
Original post by FaccoyKazz
i think its optional, so i wouldnt worry about it unless you really want to go

Ok, thanks
oh dear what's the lowest ucat score so far?

How many dates left ;/

60CB06A4-AE5D-4B9A-9860-249D6FD9F407.jpg.jpeg
Anyone else with above 2700 (lowest so far) waiting? I thought invites were being sent out in descending order of UCAT score but maybe they're weighing other things too? I got band 1 and 2730 btw
Original post by stayinglowkey
Anyone else with above 2700 (lowest so far) waiting? I thought invites were being sent out in descending order of UCAT score but maybe they're weighing other things too? I got band 1 and 2730 btw

I’ve got 2850 b1 and still waiting so idk x
2580 eek ;/

*Cries in 2600*

Yeah I thought they were too but there’s clearly something else coming into play- I’m sure you’ll be in the next batch though x
Original post by k8902
I’ve got 2850 b1 and still waiting so idk x

yup hoping we're in the next batch then haha

Original post by AliceAA
Yeah I thought they were too but there’s clearly something else coming into play- I’m sure you’ll be in the next batch though x

i hope soooooo, thank you x

Southampton mentions "In addition to academic entry requirements, the selectors will look for evidence of non-academic criteria during the selection process" so I'm presuming they are reviewing your personal statement as well.
(edited 3 years ago)
Southampton was by far the place I felt most comfortable and relaxed interviewing at. Just be yourself tbh.

Latest

Trending

Trending