The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hyeree
:rofl:
haha i have a various assortment of korean songs. . .
including big bang. *sigh* they've gone too weird.... loved their first songs though.

lol shows how korean entertainment is going global :wink:
i think 30% of my songs are korean >.<
yeah my year in korea changed A LOT.

lol the majority of my music is english then chinese then japanese then korean :p: I have a couple of Albanian songs aswell I think :p:

jonnyofengland
Sounds good mate - well done for deciding on where you want to go to so quickly. Tbh, I would do the same, but I haven't got a clue what I'm going to put as my first yet. :sigh:

haha all I know is I want to go to London :p: how well the rest goes determines where I go :p:

You do have some hard places to choose from there! Not sure where I'd pick from there

Jessaay!
I'm covered in McFlurry. As usual :frown:

Hai guys :biggrin:

:coma:
Reply 5761
FFCrusader
lol the majority of my music is english then chinese then japanese then korean :p: I have a couple of Albanian songs aswell I think :p:

haha all I know is I want to go to London :p: how well the rest goes determines where I go :p:

hahahaha majority is still english. i used to have about 1% korean music before i left for korea. then a year later it was about 70%. due to my ipod being stolen during that year. . . but now i'm beginning to find my old roots again :biggrin:

yay london :biggrin:
Jessaay!
Hmmm, wasn't the mcflurry invented before the KFC thing?

:no:

But the Creme Egg McFlurry more than makes up for McDonalds evil ways. :love:

FFCrusader

You do have some hard places to choose from there! Not sure where I'd pick from there

Yeah - I change my mind practically daily. Depending on how my interview goes at the end of February will be a big factor I think. If it bombs, I'm most likely going to choose Oxford. If it goes well I'm going to have to make quite a decision.
Hyeree
hahahaha majority is still english. i used to have about 1% korean music before i left for korea. then a year later it was about 70%. due to my ipod being stolen during that year. . . but now i'm beginning to find my old roots again :biggrin:

yay london :biggrin:

haha english music is good :p:

You see I would listen to more chinese music and that but I can't read any of the song names and stuff lmao So....I play random ones :p:

woo London :woo: :biggrin:

jonnyofengland

Yeah - I change my mind practically daily. Depending on how my interview goes at the end of February will be a big factor I think. If it bombs, I'm most likely going to choose Oxford. If it goes well I'm going to have to make quite a decision.

lol well you have a while to decide yet which is good :smile: Well done on getting into Oxford :smile: Tis impressive stuff :biggrin:

If it makes it any easier on you, I might be going to Barts :wink: :p:
FFCrusader

:coma:

The smell gets quite sickening after a while :frown:
Reply 5765
FFCrusader
haha english music is good :p:

You see I would listen to more chinese music and that but I can't read any of the song names and stuff lmao So....I play random ones :p:

woo London :woo: :biggrin:

lol well you have a while to decide yet which is good :smile: Well done on getting into Oxford :smile: Tis impressive stuff :biggrin:

hehehe. well i like knowing what they are saying in them so im restricted to english swedish korean songs :p: though there arent a whole lot of good swedish music around >.<

London <3

lol. you *might* be :p: what is jonny going to do if you dont go??? :p:
Hyeree
:p: what is jonny going to do if you dont go??? :p:

Pull out of the whole system and cry myself to sleep at nights. :p:
Jessaay!
I want a mcflurry now, I never get myself one, but if I'm given free reign to make my own I can put loads of extra sauce and toppings on.
:biggrin::biggrin:

Send me a massive combo one and you'll be my hero forever.
FFCrusader

I almost wish I didn't have very long, as I seem to put off decisions until the last minute regardless, like choosing Med schools to apply to. :colondollar:

Haha that's almost made up my mind! :p: It seemed like a fantastic med school when I was down there, and everyone was so friendly! (almost unnervingly so)

Oh, and thanks. :smile:
Is the St George's advertisement banner deliberately spelt wrong?
Toiletpaper8
Is the St George's advertisement banner deliberately spelt wrong?

lol what do you mean? It seems fine...
SilentGirl
lol what do you mean? It seems fine...

Nah, not the little banner at the bottom - the big horizontal banner at the top.

They've spelt 'Doctor' as 'Docotor'...

Good one St George's... If a medical school can't even get an ad banner right - how can they produce good docotors... :rolleyes:
Toiletpaper8
Nah, not the little banner at the bottom - the big horizontal banner at the top.

They've spelt 'Doctor' as 'Docotor'...

Good one St George's... If a medical school can't even get an ad banner right - how can they produce good docotors... :rolleyes:

Yeah the top one lol. I thought it was a temporary error...Haha

I still need an offer from them, who cares ! hehe.:rolleyes: I cud blackmail them :P
SilentGirl
Yeah the top one lol. I thought it was a temporary error...Haha

I still need an offer from them, who cares ! hehe.:rolleyes: I cud blackmail them :P

I think it's a different St Georges. Such an elementary mistake... don't they check their ad banners?? It's disturbing that a medical school makes such an elementary mistake and doesn't realise. Attention to detail is so important for the medical profession....

I'm going to email them and ask them what a docotor is.
Toiletpaper8
I think it's a different St Georges. Such an elementary mistake... don't they check their ad banners?? It's disturbing that a medical school makes such an elementary mistake and doesn't realise. Attention to detail is so important for the medical profession....

I'm going to email them and ask them what a docotor is.
What's even more disturbing is how you seem to think that a typo on an ad banner clearly represents the standard of teaching in the medical school itself? :lolwut:

It's a typo, chill. Docotors make mistakes too? Anyway, the banner was probably made by an individual or group of graphics designers and are in no way, shape or form associated/linked with the medical school itself. :p:
UCL still haven't given me feedback of why my interview was unsuccesful :frown:

I'm starting to think that it's my GCSEs. I haven't got many GCSEs nor have I got many A*s and As.....

UCL is so mean T^T I really wanted to go there! Now Bristol is my big target.

oh, does anyone know where can I keep myself update with the latest medical issues and advances? That's my weak-point in interview, but I haven't been asked that yet , ever. But it might come up....so....yea...please help! Thanks!
namnao555

Oxford haven't got back to me yet either. I feel your pain :frown:
namnao555

I'm starting to think that it's my GCSEs. I haven't got many GCSEs nor have I got many A*s and As.....

UCL is so mean T^T I really wanted to go there! Now Bristol is my big target.

oh, does anyone know where can I keep myself update with the latest medical issues and advances? That's my weak-point in interview, but I haven't been asked that yet , ever. But it might come up....so....yea...please help! Thanks!

The Times is good.
I had a dream last night, it was so emotional.

I dreamt that I logged into track and saw 2 new bits. The first was next to Bristol, it said 'requires help' or something. It was really random but I think they almost wanted to accept me but I needed help to persuade them.. yeah.

But the second one was next to Southampton and said 'Conditional'! I was sooo happy and started just crying my eyes out...

Such a weird dream :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending