Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Sprout_hair
Ah me too.. would have saved £15! :p:
Good luck though. Mine's on Thursday!

Yeah, tell me about it, 75 quid for one exam! :eek:
Anyway good luck to you too!
Reply 561
Just submitted my form, feel so much better now its done :-)
Sprout_hair
Yes, I've booked it for Thursday.. the last date available where I am.
Do you reckon that would harm my chances? I just kept putting it off..
I still havn't started practicing though.. How much will I need?

It won't harm your chances because the unis don't get told when you took the exam they just get the results. But its up to you how practice you need, some people dont need any really others need loads, wateva you feel comfatable with.
You can't really practice for a UKCAT though u either get it or you don't.
Asthenia
I am, mine's this friday though- the official deadline lol!
I wish I did mine in the summer now...:rolleyes:

lol, i wish I had one mine in the summer. Thats what I originally ewanted to do but by the time UKCAT sent me my voucher number all the sessions were booked up so had to settle fo a late sept session. Jus glad its out of the way now hopefully will never have to see another verbal reasoning question again argh!
Wahey an update!

UCAS Apply
Your application has been checked by your referee/coordinator.
08-10-2008 (13:12) Your reference has been completed and approved. Your referee/coordinator will be able to send your application to UCAS from mid-September. After it has been processed you will be sent a welcome letter. You will then be able to log in to Track, which allows you to check the progress of your application. You will need your Personal ID number and the username and password you used when making your application.

However...

UCAS Apply
You will not be able to send your application until you have verified your e-mail address (via the personal details section), or via the link below if you have not completed all sections of your application.

How on earth do I verify it if my application is locked?
Reply 565
!MEna
How on earth do I verify it if my application is locked?

If it is written in a light gray box then you have already verified your e-mail. It stays there even when you verify so don't worry.
If you're wondering whether you have verified or not...the process involves UCAS sending you a 4 digit code which you have to enter when applying.
Your application has been processed by UCAS. You will be sent a welcome letter and will then be able to log in to Track, which allows you to check the progress of your application. You will need your Personal ID number and the username and password you used when making your application.

:woo: Once I get my welcome letter I can become a track addict....again :ninja:
FFCrusader
:woo: Once I get my welcome letter I can become a track addict....again :ninja:
Oh so that's what it says when it's been actually processed and sent? Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer then! :p:
Reply 568
!MEna
Oh so that's what it says when it's been actually processed and sent? Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer then! :p:

You don't have to wait for the letter to log on to track!

as soon as my school clicked sent to ucas an hour later i was able to get onto track!

:biggrin:
Reply 569
jjkkll

as soon as my school clicked sent to ucas an hour later i was able to get onto track!

same, all you need is your ID number and your apply login.
it's not particularly interesting atm, though!
!MEna

Only a little bit :p: It's not like you're gonna miss anything really, track won't really change for a while
FFCrusader
Only a little bit :p: It's not like you're gonna miss anything really, track won't really change for a while
Ha! You were right about that. It literally just changed to...

UCAS Apply
Your application has been processed by UCAS. You will be sent a welcome letter and will then be able to log in to Track, which allows you to check the progress of your application. You will need your Personal ID number and the username and password you used when making your application.

:p:
jjkkll

I couldn't log onto track until i received my welcome letter..
Reply 573
b9muslove
I couldn't log onto track until i received my welcome letter..

seriously?
try using the 'forgotten your password' link. i think that's what i did. besides, it is really boring, all you can see are your choices, etc.
it struck me today that there's about 4 weeks till the BMAT. CRAP!
!MEna
Ha! You were right about that. It literally just changed to...

:p:

:p: I can predict the future :teeth:

If only that were true...
Reply 575
Patience is a virtue.

Your application has not yet been checked by your referee/coordinator.
07-10-2008 (11:49) Your reference has been completed and approved. Your referee/coordinator will be able to send your application to UCAS from mid-September. After it has been processed you will be sent a welcome letter. You will then be able to log in to Track, which allows you to check the progress of your application. You will need your Personal ID number and the username and password you used when making your application.
lotusx
seriously?
try using the 'forgotten your password' link. i think that's what i did. besides, it is really boring, all you can see are your choices, etc.
it struck me today that there's about 4 weeks till the BMAT. CRAP!

Ohhh i see. Yeah it is a bit boring to be honest, not quite sure what i was expecting though..4 weeks:s-smilie: i should probably start looking through some GCSE revision guides.
Reply 577
i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate physics.
officially and forever.
you know, my friend who's applying for PPE sent off her application on friday and has already got an offer from Manchester.
i wish medicine was like that!
I'm going to send in my application in a couple of hours... finally
Reply 579
Seems like quite a few people have sent theirs off today- so have I :biggrin: such a relief to have it off my back now...but the waiting begins!

Does anyone know how long it takes for the welcome letter to arrive? And has anyone got any acknowledgment letters/emails from their unis?

Latest

Trending

Trending