The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Degausser
I "technically" have 113 posts in here, but a load were with my different username. Damn.

What was your previous name? :unsure:
jonnyofengland
What was your previous name? :unsure:

:ninja:
Reply 8062
hawhhh...what guilty secrets are you hiding?!
Degausser
I "technically" have 113 posts in here, but a load were with my different username. Damn.

were you that generic tom guy?
Hygeia
you could always try and work out who he was mathematically :p:
you know how many posts he technically has etc...

I could, but that kind of spoils the fun a bit. Had to resort to it anyway, but I don't really remember him from before. :redface:
Reply 8065
jonnyofengland
I could, but that kind of spoils the fun a bit. Had to resort to it anyway, but I don't really remember him from before.

damn, you quoted me before i deleted that comment!

I don't think he particularly wants people to know his old username
jonnyofengland
I could, but that kind of spoils the fun a bit. Had to resort to it anyway, but I don't really remember him from before. :redface:

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy, that. :frown:

:tongue:
Degausser
Makes me feel warm and fuzzy, that. :frown:

:tongue:

I felt bad when I wrote it, to be honest. :sad:

I remember you a lot more from your new account though, so good news there! :smile:
558 posts. (559 now. :frown:)

That is shocking :eek:

I'm going to blame it on me solely being friendly. I refuse to admit I have no life.
Reply 8069
Jessaay!
558 posts. (559 now. :frown:)

That is shocking

I'm going to blame it on me solely being friendly. I refuse to admit I have no life.

:hello: spam queen :p:

have you had a good day?
Reply 8070
I'm pretty high up on the list.
Hygeia
:hello: spam queen :p:

have you had a good day?

:hi:
It was ok. :biggrin: It put a bit of a downer on it when I had to stay 'til 5 because of a Lourdes meeting though, only just got home :sad:. Plus the chaplain shouted at me when we had a doughnut eating competition and I squeezed mine accidentally and got a load of jam on the carpet :tongue:

How has yours been :biggrin:?
I would also like to wish you good luck too !MEna, I am in a similar prediciment, only news I have heard since October 15th is rejetions :frown:. I hope you make the most of this chance, I completly understand why you are soo overjoyed right now :P

GOOD LUCK!!!
Baki
I'm pretty high up on the list.

Not quite my standard yet though. :tongue:
Reply 8074
Jessaay!

It was ok. :biggrin: It put a bit of a downer on it when I had to stay 'til 5 because of a Lourdes meeting though, only just got home . Plus the chaplain shouted at me when we had a doughnut eating competition and I squeezed mine accidentally and got a load of jam on the carpet

doughnuts :drool:

my day's not been too bad i guess, a few seminars and now have to work on what i'm going to say for my presentation (assessed) tomorrow :eek3:
Hygeia
doughnuts :drool:

my day's not been too bad i guess, a few seminars and now have to work on what i'm going to say for my presentation (assessed) tomorrow :eek3:

Zomg good luck with that. :eek4:

Bet it'll be great. :yep:
Reply 8076
Jessaay!
Zomg good luck with that.

Bet it'll be great.

it would be... if i actually understood half of it :s-smilie: (stupid immunology...)
and could motivate myself to learn it :rolleyes:
Hygeia
it would be... if i actually understood half of it :s-smilie: (stupid immunology...)
and could motivate myself to learn it :rolleyes:

Amen to that. What core text do you use for it?
Reply 8078
Jessaay!
:hi:
It was ok. :biggrin: It put a bit of a downer on it when I had to stay 'til 5 because of a Lourdes meeting though, only just got home :sad:. Plus the chaplain shouted at me when we had a doughnut eating competition and I squeezed mine accidentally and got a load of jam on the carpet :tongue:

SO..What;s a lourde?

:laugh:
Reply 8079
Alex L
Amen to that. What core text do you use for it?

i have nairn and helbert... only has half a page on my topic though and wasn't particularly useful :no:

Latest

Trending

Trending