The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8260
Baki
I'm going to strangle you. And not figuratively either.

play nice boys
Reply 8261
Hygeia
play nice boys

This is me playing nice.
Hygeia
A mix between Stalin and Hitler sounds interesting :p:

I'll have to believe whatever they tell me on April fool's day... :rolleyes:

I feel obliged to point out that I was answering the questions as an extremist, not reflecting my own views! :biggrin:

I almost sent an email to the Russian Government asking them for a internship off the back of it, but my teacher convinced me not to because they could have been held liable. :colonhash:
Baki
This is me playing nice.

I could give another sarky comparison here, but that would just end with me getting more death threats. :sad:
Reply 8264
jonnyofengland
I could give another sarky comparison here, but that would just end with me getting more death threats. :sad:

Death threats? Who said I would've killed you. :awesome:
Baki
Death threats? Who said I would've killed you. :awesome:

This conversation has the potential to lead us to a very dark place... (speaking purely metaphorically)
Reply 8266
jonnyofengland
I feel obliged to point out that I was answering the questions as an extremist, not reflecting my own views! :biggrin:

of course you were..... :p:

is it an online thingy? linky?
Hygeia
of course you were..... :p:

is it an online thingy? linky?

Yep - we were told about it in General Studies of all places.

It takes a little bit of time, and I didn't really get all the analysis (a lot of points and political mumbo-jumbo to me, I'm afraid), but you do get some pretty graphs!

Will you be Hitler or Gandhi?
PL15
Medical School: Queen Mary
Interview Date: 27/1/09
Offer Date: 24/2/09
Conditions: AAA
Reaction: delighted
Firm/Insurance: It would be my first choice if the offer is AAB, but now I think I will reject it.

Can I ask why you'd go from it being your firm to totally disregarding, just based on one grade? I'm just curious. :smile:

(Posted in this thread because I hate spam in the offers thread)
Reply 8269
@jonnyofengland: how did the chav attempt to happy slap you? im ready to have some laughs here so make it entertaining :biggrin:
Reply 8270
Haha jonnyofengland. I saw that too and wondered the same thing =p XD.

I know you've all heard this before, but for me to just be able to type this is a triumph lol. =P :eek3:

Yay I just got my first offer (and potentially my only one)!! I feel so relieved. ='D :woo: :woo: :woo:

Phew. lol

:biggrin: :tongue:
Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.41

I have no idea what that means to be honest. lol.
lotusx
@jonnyofengland: how did the chav attempt to happy slap you? im ready to have some laughs here so make it entertaining :biggrin:

Well I was biking along when this group of chavs walked across the road in front of me a little way ahead. One of them saw me, turned to his mate and they all started giggling like schoolgirls with Burberry. As I was biking past them, one of them launched out to try and slap me, missed, and crunched onto my back wheel. It spun round (which I imagined would burn quite a bit on your face) and he got offloaded into the gutter.

I can't make it much funnier than that, but it was pretty damn funny to me to see him fail like that.

linca2
Haha jonnyofengland. I saw that too and wondered the same thing =p XD.

I know you've all heard this before, but for me to just be able to type this is a triumph lol. =P :eek3:

Yay I just got my first offer (and potentially my only one)!! I feel so relieved. ='D :woo: :woo: :woo:

Phew. lol

:biggrin: :tongue:

Great minds think alike... :p:

And congratulations! :party: Must be an awesome feeling for you, well done. :biggrin:
Degausser
Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.41

I have no idea what that means to be honest. lol.

Well, from what I bothered to read on the analysis page I think it means that politically you're close to Gandhi and Mandela - you're basically a nicey-nicey I think. :wink:

I was closer to the central line and further down than you, but in the same segment - if you take Hitler's dot and flip it, that was where I was.
jonnyofengland
Well, from what I bothered to read on the analysis page I think it means that politically you're close to Gandhi and Mandela - you're basically a nicey-nicey I think. :wink:

I was closer to the central line and further down than you, but in the same segment - if you take Hitler's dot and flip it, that was where I was.

You anarchist :eek3: :woo:

Nicey nice eh? Not sure i like the sound of that.. :s-smilie: :tongue:
Degausser
You anarchist :eek3: :woo:

Nicey nice eh? Not sure i like the sound of that.. :s-smilie: :tongue:

I make my own rules. :cool:
Reply 8276
from now on, anyone who needs to know about resit policies or GCSE requirements should be directed to Where to Study Medicine
I've just added all the resit policies (can't believe i've spent the whole afternoon trying to find them :s-smilie:) and updated some of the GCSE requirements as well
Reply 8277
Hygeia
from now on, anyone who needs to know about resit policies or GCSE requirements should be directed to Where to Study Medicine
I've just added all the resit policies (can't believe i've spent the whole afternoon trying to find them :s-smilie:) and updated some of the GCSE requirements as well

seems like you do more work for the medicine forum then doing your own work!
Reply 8278
motiv3

that's probably about right :p: (though i did get through my assessment ok today so i am getting work done!)
motiv3

Yeah - if you cloned Kate a couple of times you could effectively run your own forum. :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending