The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

jonnyofengland
I say we take him down. To Chinatown. :colone:

Manchester Chinatown? I'm in. Lets kick his ass Jackie Chan style :catfight:
Hygeia
it was an excuse to bring out an incredibly cute bearcub picture :yep:

Fair enough.

I'm off to watch Lost. :coma: Enjoy my parody and I might be back in a bit. :cool:
Alex L
Manchester Chinatown? I'm in. Lets kick his ass Jackie Chan style :catfight:

You'll have to wait for me to get there first. :sigh:
Reply 8643
jonnyofengland
Fair enough.

I'm off to watch Lost. Enjoy my parody and I might be back in a bit.

I like that parody!
Hygeia
I like that parody!

As do I :yep:

PS Thanks for my light green gem :biggrin:
:nospam: I'm disappointed with you all.

Hygeia
I like that parody!

I love it. So clever. :biggrin:
Reply 8646
jonnyofengland
I'm disappointed with you all.

I'm assuming you're disappointed with the lack of spam that went on while you were watching Lost :p:
The thread went all quiet again :sad:
hmm not much has happened since last night...

I just found out my GP went to Barts, he seemed rather pleased that I'm going there :awesome:
Hygeia
I'm assuming you're disappointed with the lack of spam that went on while you were watching Lost :p:
The thread went all quiet again :sad:

Yeah, it was a bit disappointing, tbqh. Luckily Lost excelled itself, so I wasn't too disappointed overall. :h:
St Geeeeorge's tomorrow! :eek4:
Good luck, pawn it :smile:
Reply 8651
!MEna
St Geeeeorge's tomorrow!

have you been doing some preparation for it?

Good Luck!
Reply 8652
jonnyofengland
Yeah, it was a bit disappointing, tbqh. Luckily Lost excelled itself, so I wasn't too disappointed overall. :h:

I was busy watching dancing on ice results...
!MEna

Good luck, although I'm sure you won't need it. I imagine you've been prepping for ages, and you really deserve a place so all the best! :biggrin:

Alex L
Good luck, pawn it :smile:

Pawn it? Do you get a lot for Medical interviews at the pawnbrokers nowadays? :unsure:
!MEna

Good luck! :top:
Ugh, I'm having the first of my Hep B tomorrow. Have just googled side effects and convinced myself I will be sick afterwards.
!MEna

Good luck!
Kelly^2
Ugh, I'm having the first of my Hep B tomorrow. Have just googled side effects and convinced myself I will be sick afterwards.

Got my first on Friday. If you somehow get ridiculously ill please don't come on and scare me. :s:
Reply 8658
Kelly^2

The only side effect i had was a sore arm from as a result of the needle being stuck in it
jonnyofengland
Got my first on Friday. If you somehow get ridiculously ill please don't come on and scare me. :s:

I won't :wink:

Hygeia
The only side effect i had was a sore arm from as a result of the needle being stuck in it

Thanks.
I'm sure I will be fine.:s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending