The Student Room Group

I like someone from snapchat but they don't know who I am??

So basically there is this guy on my snap that I really like but he has no idea who the hell i am, we just have each other on snap because both of us have pretty much lots of people on snap. He is the same age as me and goes to the school that is literally right next to my school. His snap chat stories made me fall for him. He has looks, humour, money (not that its important but just a bonus), confidence, and everything basically. How do I get to know that guy without sounding weird or creepy? I really want to know since I really want to know that guy. Also what if he tells his friends and they tell people in my school if I sound creepy because lots of people in my school know him and this one girl who i kinda know and is in some of my classes likes him too and they know each other more personally, but i don't really any proper friendship with her? Anyways I would love some advice
text him?
Reply 2
Original post by rxyaltyx
text him?

But if I say it randomly they might think Im a creep or a weirdo? and what do i text him saying? like he will just think im some weirdo and maybe sc and post it on his story and ill be a laughing stock in my school for the next two years
Original post by Anonymous
But if I say it randomly they might think Im a creep or a weirdo? and what do i text him saying? like he will just think im some weirdo and maybe sc and post it on his story and ill be a laughing stock in my school for the next two years

do you know anyone who knows him?
Is is a 21st century love story or what :dontknow:
Reply 5
Just talk to him...? There really is nothing else you can do :lol:
Reply 6
Original post by rxyaltyx
do you know anyone who knows him?

Yeah but im not close friends with them, most are acquaintances or popular or bullies
Reply 7
Original post by Supernova36
Is is a 21st century love story or what :dontknow:

How old are you?? Most ppl in my school get in relationships using snapchat. You must be old no offense
Reply 8
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Just talk to him...? There really is nothing else you can do :lol:

Yeah but what can i say without sounding creepy

hi?
How old are you?? Most ppl in my school get in relationships using snapchat. You must be old no offense

That’s what I meant :ahee:
Reply 11

"Hey, I see your snapchat stories and you seem cool" :dontknow:
Yeah but im not close friends with them, most are acquaintances or popular or bullies

oh ok
Original post by LovelyMrFox
"Hey, I see your snapchat stories and you seem cool" :dontknow:

I will be left on seen, trust me people in england are a different breed
Reply 14
I will be left on seen, trust me people in england are a different breed

Huh. Sounds rude.
Anyways, what do you want us to suggest to you? If you dont want to text him, theres really no way that you can get in contact with him.
Maybe just say you've seen him around and ask what school he goes to out of curiosity
Original post by EndQuarantine
Maybe just say you've seen him around and ask what school he goes to out of curiosity

Thanks for the suggestion
When he posts something that interests you on his story reply to it and see how he responds. If he’s chill about talking to you then allow the convo to flow but if he seems stand offish then maybe lay off a bit idk I hope this helps :smile:
Original post by universalqueen
When he posts something that interests you on his story reply to it and see how he responds. If he’s chill about talking to you then allow the convo to flow but if he seems stand offish then maybe lay off a bit idk I hope this helps :smile:

Yeah thats what I though of doing. But thanks for the suggestion

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending