The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Britannia006
Greetings.
Feminists please tell me:
Do you hate men?
Are they disgusting to you?
Do you consider them as predators, wild beasts?
Are men stupid beings for you?
Would you put men in cages if you had the power to do so ?

I am a man. And I say no to all those questions.
Do you hate men? yes
Are they disgusting to you? some
Do you consider them as predators? yes
Are men stupid beings for you? no
Would you put men in cages if you had the power to do so? no
Original post by Gundabad(good)
I am a man. And I say no to all those questions.

Okay thanks
You are a feminist man?
Original post by tacobeth
Do you hate men? yes
Are they disgusting to you? some
Do you consider them as predators? yes
Are men stupid beings for you? no
Would you put men in cages if you had the power to do so? no

Thanks for your answer
For me it makes sense

I'm glad it's not just me :smile:
Sadly, that's understandable. I identify as a feminist myself, but strictly by the definition of the movement, rather than by the ways in which it's presented by a minority of 'non-feminists' on Twitter. I do agree that a majority of people want equality, and it's a shame that the feminist movement has been so badly misrepresented. Thank you for your insight, it's nice to hear the views of a non-feminist who agrees with the concept of equality :h:
Although I wish feminism was deemed 'more suitable' for people that believe in the benefits/ideologies concerning equality, it is really comforting to hear that so many people are accepting of gender equality. Thank you for this, this thread has proven to be quite useful for me! :smile:
Original post by xavana.studies
Although I wish feminism was deemed 'more suitable' for people that believe in the benefits/ideologies concerning equality, it is really comforting to hear that so many people are accepting of gender equality. Thank you for this, this thread has proven to be quite useful for me! :smile:

Thank you too. You have been really insightful, I really appreciated it.
Also you have been really nice, have not trolled.
Thanks a lot😊
Greetings.
Do you hate men?

haha they might be feminists but I don't think they r mental 😂😂😂 plus how do u define feminist? A independent girl who can support herself materialistically and mentally? Or the other end of the scale- an extremist like u described? 🤔
Hi I’m a feminist! Men’s struggles are super important and I would obviously say no to all of your questions! I choose to say I’m a feminist because in many countries women don’t have an equal access to education, jobs and freedom. Often young girls are forced into being child brides to older men. The amount of women or girls this impacts is disproportionate to that of men or boys, so I think labelling as a feminist is important in recognising this disproportion.
Also a lot of boys/ men are bullied and targeted for perhaps being more feminine or displaying typically feminine traits (for example talking about their mental health - which is so important) so i think the label of feminism should be important to men too! The idea that feminism only benefits girls/ women is so sad, because men should be able to display ‘feminine’ emotions and a lot of the struggles for men are based around the idea of being ‘feminine’. Feminism, when done right, completely recognises this. Intersectional feminism is great and recognises issues of all kind, for everyone. All feminism should be intersectional :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I’m a feminist! Men’s struggles are super important and I would obviously say no to all of your questions! I choose to say I’m a feminist because in many countries women don’t have an equal access to education, jobs and freedom. Often young girls are forced into being child brides to older men. The amount of women or girls this impacts is disproportionate to that of men or boys, so I think labelling as a feminist is important in recognising this disproportion.
Also a lot of boys/ men are bullied and targeted for perhaps being more feminine or displaying typically feminine traits (for example talking about their mental health - which is so important) so i think the label of feminism should be important to men too! The idea that feminism only benefits girls/ women is so sad, because men should be able to display ‘feminine’ emotions and a lot of the struggles for men are based around the idea of being ‘feminine’. Feminism, when done right, completely recognises this. Intersectional feminism is great and recognises issues of all kind, for everyone. All feminism should be intersectional :smile:

Thank you so much for your answer.
That was really thoughtful and accurate.
Your view considers both men and women struggles.
Thank you again 😊
Greetings.
Do you hate men?

1. No I don't hate men, loads of great people are guys (in fact most of my friends are male).
2. Not on an inherent/innate level, although some guys personal hygiene leaves something to be desired (but then again the same could be said for a lot of women).
3. No.
4. No.
5. Depends on how kinky my mood was haha
Original post by Feastful
1. No I don't hate men, loads of great people are guys (in fact most of my friends are male).
2. Not on an inherent/innate level, although some guys personal hygiene leaves something to be desired (but then again the same could be said for a lot of women).
3. No.
4. No.
5. Depends on how kinky my mood was haha

1-okay
2- yeah true
5-😂😂😂my my my🙈
Someone seems to be the dominant type here or am I wrong?
1-okay
2- yeah true
5-😂😂😂my my my🙈
Someone seems to be the dominant type here or am I wrong?

That wouldn't be an unfair description :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
(You wouldn't guess it looking at me though! My usual style is usually pretty cute & feminine :h:)
Original post by Feastful
That wouldn't be an unfair description :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
(You wouldn't guess it looking at me though! My usual style is usually pretty cute & feminine :h:)

My my my😂🙈
I use to say do not take the cute one for granted, and I was right🙈
Kind of lady in the street freak in the ****, oh my🙈
Okay thanks
You are a feminist man?

No.
I'm sure not all feminists are this way, but the ones that are should simply be put in their places.
Greetings.
Do you hate men?

not the definition of feminism but this new breed of feminists on campuses and media makes a lot of people uneasy with calling themselves feminists
Reply 158
Original post by Gundabad(good)
No.

so you don’t think women should be equal to men?
Original post by aw03
so you don’t think women should be equal to men?

I believe women should be equal to men, but I'm not a feminist.

Latest

Trending

Trending