Slider298
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Aluebhosele)
The wait is only meant to be 10days. I got an invitation for a second interview like 6days after. So I would probably contact them ?
Wait for real? I knew that the final interview was at some point in august they told me but i wasn't aware the wait should have only been 10 days, thank you for letting me know. Should I get in touch with the recruiter I spoke to or where is the best place to contact them now?
Edit: I recall the recruiter saying it may take a "few weeks" for them to get back to me
Last edited by Slider298; 1 month ago
Aluebhosele
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Slider298)
Wait for real? I knew that the final interview was at some point in august they told me but i wasn't aware the wait should have only been 10 days, thank you for letting me know. Should I get in touch with the recruiter I spoke to or where is the best place to contact them now?
Edit: I recall the recruiter saying it may take a "few weeks" for them to get back to me
The lady who interviewed me said they will get back to me in 10days. She also said that they are conducting final interviews next week because I think the actual apprenticeship starts in October which isn’t that far away. Especially with me as if I get it I would have to move over. So I think you should contact them because i hate when companies make you wait that long only to get a rejection.
NAHEEDA JAN
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi my name is naheeda JAN Iam intrested in Microsoft caurse Will.this effect my benifits iam on pip esa Call me on 07545229838
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (69)
21.9%
No (246)
78.1%

Watched Threads