The Student Room Group

coloured lenses

any good sites youd recommend within the uk ? not eyesight just coloured ones, that I could use daily maybe, and affordable. new to them so really unsure lol. thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
any good sites youd recommend within the uk ? not eyesight just coloured ones, that I could use daily maybe, and affordable. new to them so really unsure lol. thanks :smile:

Hi, apologies but do you mean if your colour blind you can buy lenses that pick up the colour and you can see them or a different type of lenses?

Will move to health as well as there might be more help there!
Reply 2
Original post by Abzzz57
Hi, apologies but do you mean if your colour blind you can buy lenses that pick up the colour and you can see them or a different type of lenses?

Will move to health as well as there might be more help there!

haha no I meant lenses for cosmetic purposes as my eyesight is good so i dont need prescription ones. theres a lot of sites and a lot of brands out there so i was in a bit of confusion for a first time wearer. thanks anyway :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
haha no I meant lenses for cosmetic purposes as my eyesight is good so i dont need prescription ones. theres a lot of sites and a lot of brands out there so i was in a bit of confusion for a first time wearer. thanks anyway :smile:

Ohh haha sorry I have no idea then! I've only been to Specsavers haha hope you find some!
Reply 4
All contact lenses are classed as medical devices and should only be supplied by a registered optician, so go to an actual reputable shop like Specsavers or Vision Direct, who do coloured lenses. Don't use a cheap online site.

The first thing is to make you are ok to wear contact lenses, if you haven't done so before; they don't suit everyone and I know someone who had an allergic reaction to the cleaning solution.

Quick Reply

Latest