Why bother?

What’s the actual point in life?
Life is hard
& doesn’t get better

Scroll to see replies

:yep:
It will get better.
Reply 3
It does get better trust me, but don't get me wrong it doesn't get better as you age and get older, its all about how you deal with situations that make it better :closedeyes:
Hey,
Do you want to pm me and talk?
I don't know what you're going through right now, but I hope that you stay safe and take care of yourself pl e a s e.
:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Dododododo
Hey,
Do you want to pm me and talk?
I don't know what you're going through right now, but I hope that you stay safe and take care of yourself pl e a s e.
:smile:

Talking doesn’t do anything thanks tho
Reply 6
Original post by macy_m
It does get better trust me, but don't get me wrong it doesn't get better as you age and get older, its all about how you deal with situations that make it better :closedeyes:

thankyou :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
It will get better.

❤️
ig
Reply 8
It doesn’t seem that way but idk
it does, i promise
Original post by Nutella!
it does, i promise

ty!
ty!

no worries! 💓

Spoiler

no worries! 💓

Spoiler

what does that mean?
what does that mean?

please rep another member.
so whoever you are, i’ve repped you recently
please rep another member.
so whoever you are, i’ve repped you recently

okay sorry
okay sorry

no worries! :jumphug:
it does, i promise

Listen to ella:smile:
When you love someone you will realise the point in life.

For now go have a completely cold shower and wake up. If you can have those in the winter without heating without feeling anything then you should go seek medical.

Try and pick up some volunteering when you can so you have some people relying on you.
It’s hard when you go through hard situations- one after the other and you think what’s her point in being here if nothing gets better? For me personally, religion got me through things which I know would be subjective to every individual. Every situation I go through i believe is a test to see how I deal with things in the right manner but I also believe that God wouldn’t place us with more than we can bare. Everything’s a test but eventually, with time, things that you once thought you could never get through, you do.
That’s just my opinion but it comforts me when I’m going through a lot but I don’t know what people do who aren’t religious to understand the purpose of life.
When you love someone you will realise the point in life.

For now go have a completely cold shower and wake up. If you can have those in the winter without heating without feeling anything then you should go seek medical.

Try and pick up some volunteering when you can so you have some people relying on you.

thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending