The Student Room Group

How many credits does the CANDI MEDICINE & MEDICAL BIOSCIENCES - ACCESS course have?

Any current students (or anyone who knows), will this course enable me to land a place in KCL, QMUL for Biomedical Science or UoR for MPAS Physician Associate studies?

They have Anatomy and Physiology but no Biology. Is this okay in place for Biology?

They also have Study Skills, Maths, Physics and Chemistry.

Thanks.

-KCL; 33 at Distinction (15 at distinction in Chem and 15 distinction in Biology) The rest at Merit

--UoR; 30 level 3 units at Distinction, and 15 level 3 units at Merit

Couldn’t find QMUL entry requirements but I do remember seeing that they accept Access qualifications.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by throwaway_
Any current students (or anyone who knows), will this course enable me to land a place in KCL, QMUL for Biomedical Science or UoR for MPAS Physician Associate studies?

They have Anatomy and Physiology but no Biology. Is this okay in place for Biology?

They also have Study Skills, Maths, Physics and Chemistry.

Thanks.

-KCL; 33 at Distinction (15 at distinction in Chem and 15 distinction in Biology) The rest at Merit

--UoR; 30 level 3 units at Distinction, and 15 level 3 units at Merit

Couldn’t find QMUL entry requirements but I do remember seeing that they accept Access qualifications.

Ring the uni and ask them..
Check about additional requirements.
QAA certified access courses have a total of 60 credits of which 15 are uncredited and 45 are. It is the 45 you need to pay attention to and its normally 15 units of 3 credits.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending