The Student Room Group

Funding a second bachelors degree in biomedical science

I already have a bachelor of the arts but I want to study a medical degree would I get funding for this either part time or full time ? In England 2023-2024
Original post by Amanda keaton
I already have a bachelor of the arts but I want to study a medical degree would I get funding for this either part time or full time ? In England 2023-2024

Hi Amanda,

If you confirm the course and university details we can check this for you.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
In biomedical science at with soundend university or queen Mary university on a full or part time course…..
In biomedical science at with soundend university or queen Mary university on a full or part time course…..

Hi Amanda,

What's the full name of the course for Queen Mary and what is the name of the first university you've mentioned there?

Many thanks, Jason

Just to note, aside from the funding query being managed by SFE currently - a degree in biomedical science is not a medical degree. You would not be qualified to become a doctor or practice medicine with a degree in biomedical sciences. A degree in biomedical sciences is bioscience degree, like biochemistry, biological sciences, physiology etc.

A medical degree is an MBBS/MBChB/etc. If it's not GMC accredited then it is not a medical degree.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending