The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

But remember that finding something in common to complain about unfies people, in a supermarket its a lot easier to talk to someone while in line about the slowness of the attendant (or whatever its called) than his eficientness, as sad as that might seem...
Reply 21

Oooo handbags. :eek: To be honest, Horrorboys constant posts annoy me too. I suffer from anxiety and depression and there are things you can do to make life better for yourself if you really want to. Everybody wallows but this isn't helping you.

Get yourself a weblog diary.
Reply 22
sublime_envy
why would listening to other peoples problems help you? And why post stupid threads about how sad your life is over and over again? We got it the first time and we have all tried to give you advice which you don't take, so yes. we are sick of it.

lol gees you have low tolerance, when you say 'we' you mean the minority. you can't be bored and angry at the same time :smile: put me on IGNORE!
yes, Im making a blog diary for myself to get my thoughts out rather than spamming on here about how crap my life is. And EVERYBODY has crap happen to them. Most people have a :smile::smile::smile::smile: life, but its the one who keep looking up and moving forward who are actually the decent self respecting ones.
Reply 24
horrorboy uses this to help him with his angst:

ok enough with using other peoples work gimp, get your own jokes. and stop talking to yourself on a public forum.
Reply 25
sublime_envy
so am I. when was that comment directed at you? I am sick of you sticking your nose in wherever I post a opinion. f.uck off.

bad temper! I was pointing out the fact that if you arent interested in the thread you should not post in it. There are plenty of other threads that may interest you. We have a different opinion, does not mean you need to get bad tempered about things. If i offended you im sorry but im just telling you my opinion. I will stay quiet next time if it bothers you that much.
Reply 26
horrorboy
lol gees you have low tolerance, when you say 'we' you mean the minority. you can't be bored and angry at the same time :smile: put me on IGNORE!

What are you doing to help yourself?
Reply 27
Gimp
horrorboy uses this to help him with his angst:

ok enough with using other peoples work gimp, get your own jokes. and stop talking to yourself on a public forum.

lol where u get that
Reply 28
Sarky
What are you doing to help yourself?

im going to the docs next week and taking advice from the last thread about getting out more etc i must have forgot to thank you all for helping sorry :redface:
horrorboy

no I do not mean a minority. everyone who has tried to help you feels as though they are beating their head against a brick wall. why should we bother if you don't

and no I put eric on instead. I am sick of his little school boy remarks to my opinions. Even if I put them in a nice way.
Reply 30

1. Write down how you are feeling so its easier to talk about
2. Think about what you want to get out of going to the doctors

Let people know how it goes, it should really help but it won't change everything at once.
Reply 31
dude, if you have a problem, see a doctor, or a consultant......your not gonna get much help in a forum for students.....

You obviously haven't worked before?........you get annoyed my customers........AND........staff...........AND..........manager........and even the security guard........lol......seriously, just chill out a bit and STOP COMPLANING!!!!!

:idea:
Reply 32
sublime_envy
no I do not mean a minority. everyone who has tried to help you feels as though they are beating their head against a brick wall. why should we bother if you don't

and no I put eric on instead. I am sick of his little school boy remarks to my opinions. Even if I put them in a nice way.

no really their advice put me in a better mood im grateful but like eric said you don't have to look at threads :confused: If eric never told us he was still at school no one would have guessed he was by what he says :confused:
are you serious? he does act like a child sometimes though admitedly not as bad as some. I even paid him compliments before by saying that he seemed quite mature for his age. But he still seems to jump on my back.

And I looked at your thread as I was going to offer advice but you never make a thread about how great life is or what you are doing to improve it. You seem to wallow in your own self pity.
Reply 34
sublime_envy
are you serious? he does act like a child sometimes though admitedly not as bad as some. I even paid him compliments before by saying that he seemed quite mature for his age. But he still seems to jump on my back.

And I looked at your thread as I was going to offer advice but you never make a thread about how great life is or what you are doing to improve it. You seem to wallow in your own self pity.

i just don't know why when i give an opinion that does not match yours you suddenly assume im trying to argue with you.
I have even asked him before to quit it before but he doesn't, thus he is on my ignore list. Problem solved, everybody is happy.
Reply 36
Sarky

1. Write down how you are feeling so its easier to talk about
2. Think about what you want to get out of going to the doctors

Let people know how it goes, it should really help but it won't change everything at once.

yeah this time im not gonna come away with antibiotics :smile: i'll think about what to say, thanks :smile:
horrorboy
yeah this time im not gonna come away with antibiotics :smile: i'll think about what to say, thanks :smile:

just a word of caution. If you get prescriptions for depression at any time it may hamper your chances of getting a job in certain fields. I used to have severe depression a few years ago but thank god I never took any pills for it.
Reply 38
sublime_envy
just a word of caution. If you get prescriptions for depression at any time it may hamper your chances of getting a job in certain fields. I used to have severe depression a few years ago but thank god I never took any pills for it.

now i know why i can't get a job, i tick depression on some applications ah well at least i now know :smile: how did you overcome it :frown:
yes if you ever take perscriptions for depression then you can't get a job in the government. Not sure how far its extends though.

Latest

Trending

Trending