The Student Room Group

RAF CBAT - Intelligence Officer

Hello! I've finally booked my CBAT for September and I was just wondering - I know different roles sit different tests and that intelligence is one of the more difficult roles, but can anyone confirm that I don't need to sit the ABD or ANT tests?
I'm only asking because these are the topics I struggle most with having left high school over 9 years ago so I'm having to re-learn some of the material! I don't want to waste time on it if I don't have to.

If this is one of those "you'll just have to wait until you get there" questions then apologies but thought I'd ask just incase!

Practice all of the tests in the notes for guidance, they change the weighting’s and test battery frequently so even if someone responded saying certain ones weren’t required on the day you might end up doing them without having prepared.
Reply 2
I sat the test in November and everybody sat all the tests.

That way it leaves the option open for candidates to switch to any role without having to go for another round of testing. So yes, practice all the tests.

If basic math is something you struggle with, I suggest you not underestimate the practice you should be doing this month.
Reply 3
Brilliant. Yes I was going to go over them all anyway so thanks for confirming this!

Quick Reply

Latest