The Student Room Group

First kiss nerves?

So the guy I’m talking to has asked me to meet him this week, and I’m pretty certain we’re going to kiss.

I’m 19 and never kissed anyone before! And I know that he has, a couple of girls actually. We’ve been dating for a couple of months so I’m sure he’s confused why we haven’t kissed yet.

I’m so nervous because I don’t know what I’m doing! And what if it escalates to more, then I’ll be even more lost! The most I’ve done is hold hands with a guy

I’m just scared I’ll get nervous and mess it up and it’ll be terrible in comparison to the other girls. Any tips?!
Reply 1
It’s easier and nicer than you would expect. Go for it and it’ll be fine. If you’ve taken it slow for a first kiss it not likely to escalate more than you’re comfortable with. Lots of YouTube video too, but I wouldn’t bother, it’s instinctive.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Zarek
It’s easier and nicer than you would expect. Go for it and it’ll be fine. If you’ve taken it slow for a first kiss it not likely to escalate more than you’re comfortable with. Lots of YouTube video too, but I wouldn’t bother, it’s instinctive.

You’re right, I’m probably overthinking too much but idk I feel like this moment has really been built up!
You guys dated for MONTHS and never kissed? What were u doing then?
Reply 4
Original post by .unknown

Just getting to know eachother...
Reply 5

Also its been 2-3 months not MANY months
Original post by Anonymous
Also its been 2-3 months not MANY months

That's still long. Wow he must really like you to be that patient hes a keeper! Other boys move too fast
Reply 7
That's still long. Wow he must really like you to be that patient hes a keeper! Other boys move too fast

To be honest we’re Muslim so shouldnt really kiss anyway😂 think thats why its been longer than you’d expect x
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
You’re right, I’m probably overthinking too much but idk I feel like this moment has really been built up!

I built a bit of anticipation too. When the moment came I though hey this is great

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending