The Student Room Group

UCLAN or Salford for Law

I know someone choosing between UCLAN and Salford for Law. They’re a mature student, so starting with a foundation year. Does anyone have any experience with law foundation years at either university?
Original post by Dancer2001
I know someone choosing between UCLAN and Salford for Law. They’re a mature student, so starting with a foundation year. Does anyone have any experience with law foundation years at either university?

It is very unlikely anyone on this forum will have experience of these as the vast majority are students at school going straight into the first year of a degree course.

There isn't much difference between these two unis reputation wise so they should pick whichever one appeals to them the most module wise or location wise.
Original post by Dancer2001

Hi @Dancer2001
It may be helpful to talk to our Law student Jane via Ask a Student.
Our friendly Ambassadors are ready to share their experiences and are happy to answer any questions you have about our University or courses!
Best of luck with your future studies,
Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending