The Student Room Group

I work for Disney- ask me anything

I work as a publicity manager for Disney Destinations International (UK division of Disney Parks & Resorts). I handle press, publicity and PR in the UK for Disneyland Paris, Disney Cruise Line and Walt Disney World Resort In Florida.
Feel free to ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

What was your most memorable experience relating to your work? How did you get into that line of work? Do you enjoy your job?
Can you get me free tickets? :smile:
Who are your favourite disney characters?
How much does it pay?
Reply 5
I doubt that someone in that position would be on this site.

Try again.
And I'm the CEO of GlaxoSmithKline... :rolleyes:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
how do you make the churros... I demand the recipe (please)
Reply 8
I am the best tech expert on the planet and tomorrow I will announce my time machine. AMA
Reply 9
Why is the new Mulan film £19.99?
Its such a niche post am inclined to give it the benefit of the doubt.
Original post by Bio 7
I doubt that someone in that position would be on this site.

Try again.

Lmao WHAT :lol:

How old are you, kid
Walt is suspected of having ADHD, so do Disney do que jumps like Thorpepark for kids and Adults with ADHD?
I just wanna know how you got to this position tbh! Can you talk about that a little? Thanks x
Original post by Ivartheboneless
Walt is suspected of having ADHD, so do Disney do que jumps like Thorpepark for kids and Adults with ADHD?

yeah they do for a whole range of physical and mental disabilities/disorders. its not necessarily a “queue jump” its more of a virtual queue, where you get given a time to come back to the ride you want to go on and instead of queuing you can do other stuff while you wait.
Original post by MadameRazz
yeah they do for a whole range of physical and mental disabilities/disorders. its not necessarily a “queue jump” its more of a virtual queue, where you get given a time to come back to the ride you want to go on and instead of queuing you can do other stuff while you wait.

Yeah its a good idea. Do they do this for adults with ADHD?
Original post by Ivartheboneless
Yeah its a good idea. Do they do this for adults with ADHD?

yes i believe so!
Original post by TiaTheMonster
I work as a publicity manager for Disney Destinations International (UK division of Disney Parks & Resorts). I handle press, publicity and PR in the UK for Disneyland Paris, Disney Cruise Line and Walt Disney World Resort In Florida.

do you like what you do and pls be honest
Original post by royalty1702
do you like what you do and pls be honest

It's culturally ingrained you lie about your previous employment in the UK as why you left and seen as unprofessional or your fault if you have grievances and leave. Even if you're abused it's like social and career suicide to complain. It's a very unhealthy attitude. I think people should not be asked this question especially within interviews they get to personal and people are biased.
Reply 19
Original post by TiaTheMonster

Why are there no Gay or Transgender Disney films?

When will we see one?

like Beauty and the Beauty

Or Beast on beast (that sounds slightly sordid lmao)

Quick Reply

Latest