The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Official Bath Spa University 2021 applicant chat

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Bath Spa University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Hey I'm Phoenix I'm looking to study commercial music would love to chat to anyone thinking of going
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Hello, I am planning to study psychology :hello:
Reply 3
yoo i applied for the drama and film course
Has anyone got offers yet? I’m panicking a bit because I applied for creative writing and publishing on the 24th of November with predictions AAB and still no reply. 😩
Hi, I’m applying for criminology here! Is anyone else studying this here?
Reply 6
Original post by Olivia138
Has anyone got offers yet? I’m panicking a bit because I applied for creative writing and publishing on the 24th of November with predictions AAB and still no reply. 😩

Heyyy I only just got my offer for bath spa uni come through and I applied just after you so I wouldn’t worry 😌
Original post by Olivia138

Have you had a reply yet? If not, don't worry. I sent mine 26th of Nov, got a reply 18th of Dec. However because it is Christmas, replies may be slow until the new year. Your predicted grades look fantastic, so would have optimism :smile:
Original post by Ella,mae
Heyyy I only just got my offer for bath spa uni come through and I applied just after you so I wouldn’t worry 😌

Thank you, just got my offer today! Did anyone get an interview date?
Original post by TorranceMcVeigh
Have you had a reply yet? If not, don't worry. I sent mine 26th of Nov, got a reply 18th of Dec. However because it is Christmas, replies may be slow until the new year. Your predicted grades look fantastic, so would have optimism :smile:

Thank you, just got my offer today! Did anyone get an interview date? 😃
Brilliant!! I didn't get an interview, did you? x
Brilliant!! I didn't get an interview, did you? x

Thank you and no, I just heard on a few threads on here that sometimes they follow up with an interview. What course did you apply for? x
Nutrition. Wby? Gotta say, Bath Spa looks amazing and I honestly can't wait when I am able to visit the campus in person. Looks like my dream uni!!! Do you think that Bath Spa will be one of your top choices? x
Nutrition. Wby? Gotta say, Bath Spa looks amazing and I honestly can't wait when I am able to visit the campus in person. Looks like my dream uni!!! Do you think that Bath Spa will be one of your top choices? x

Creative writing and publishing. And Omg same I really want to visit in person, I live up north so it’s a big journey but it’s defo one of my top choices! X

I know right it looks amazing
Hi!I'm applying for Wildlife Conservation and am studying biology, environmental science and music at the moment.I've received a conditional offer :biggrin:
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Bath Spa University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

applied for both drama and creative writing and musical theatre
Reply 17
Hi, I received an offer from Bath Spa Uni for Law, do you know if there are any group chats etc.
Creative Arts Practice and Creative Writing, anyone doing either of those?
yep, I've applied for drama and creative writing, have you heard back @startingsoon22

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending