The Student Room Group

Advice

A girl was really into me. Like crazy for me. We go on a date but then she loses interest. Friend told me she lost interest as there was no sexual chemistry. There was no sexual chemistry as I only talked to her in a friend way and pretty much never flirted with her in person. only a few times over text. We are just friends now but can I win her back by starting to flirt with her etc. and get her attracted to me again.
Reply 1
Let me quickly ask her for you (as we on TSR should be able to tell you about EVERYTHING happening in life).
Reply 2
Original post by gtty123
Let me quickly ask her for you (as we on TSR should be able to tell you about EVERYTHING happening in life).

well what's your opinion
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
well what's your opinion

You can try - whether or not it will work isn't up to me to tell you.
Why don’t you just continue with your original thread where you have all the details like how you didn’t want a relationship with her but you were just sad that you’d lost all her attention??
Or the other thread where you said she’d asked you for space and you had kept bugging her??
More game playing 🙄
Leave the poor girl be!!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by GabiAbi84
Why don’t you just continue with your original thread where you have all the details like how you didn’t want a relationship with her but you were just sad that you’d lost all her attention??
Or the other thread where you said she’d asked you for space and you had kept bugging her??
More game playing 🙄
Leave the poor girl be!!

I have no idea. Yh I actually only miss the attention in away and how she made me feel so good. this is getting bad and I actually need to stop but then it also feels like I really like her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending