The Student Room Group

Boobs vs Bum? Why do boys and men like bum?

Hey all,
Hope you’re all doing good.

To introduce myself, I am a heterosexual Year 12 boy who loves girls.
Since childhood, I have been always madly attracted to women’s Boobs/ Breasts/ Titties. The moment you see a girl opening her bra, it’s the best feeling! Agree?

Since I grew up into teenage and puberty, I have often seen and learnt that boys and men also like to see and touch girls’ butts/bum. I think they are a bit disgusting since they’re used in toilets. Secondly, men and women like to see in their counterpart what they themselves don’t own. In this case, getting fascinated by girls’s Boobs makes sense but all males and boys have a Butt, so why do men like to see and touch women’s bums if they themselves have them?
Women’s Boobs also feel soft and fun to touch and play with.

Secondly, may I know do you like females’ Boobs or Bum more?

Every help is appreciated and thanks for your help :smile:

Scroll to see replies

uh-
im a girl idk
Wtf I thought this was an educational platform...i didn't know **** like this is being permitted in here
tf :colonhash:
Uh wow

Honestly I don't get the attraction to both other than the fact that they both stick out?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm :eyeball:
Reply 6
Original post by Vighnes0216
Wtf I thought this was an educational platform...i didn't know **** like this is being permitted in here

oh yeah, this happens now. it used to be a bit better apparently. like 10 years ago or something, idk. I was going to write a detailed analysis of the ergonomics, but it was beginning to seem a bit objectifying. but yeah, in short, butt is more ergonomic.
face is the key for me, but other than that its the heart mind and soul
Original post by 7xm2
face is the key for me, but other than that its the heart mind and soul

And I can fly
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
And I can fly

me too. my favourite method is aeroplane because I can sleep while doing it :biggrin:
A pulse would be nice, though I wouldn't mind someone without one :wink:
Reply 11
The main problem is the abuse of the anonymous feature. People think it can be used anywhere to post stupid crap like this.
Original post by Xarao
The main problem is the abuse of the anonymous feature. People think it can be used anywhere to post stupid crap like this.

Dude, I'm pretty sure you did the same thing, well at least an anon was going around masquerading as you if not
Original post by PewNews
Dude, I'm pretty sure you did the same thing, well at least an anon was going around masquerading as you if not

But yeah stop abusing anons pls
Reply 14
Original post by PewNews

What are you talking about?
Reply 15
Now I'm completely confused, what happened? Yeah I'm a guy.
Original post by Xarao
What are you talking about?

Then I guess someone's been pretending to be u.
I did ask before if that anon was u and you said no, but the anon said in the other thread that I was right and you were denying it in the other thread but I guess I'm wrong and it was an anon abusing the anon feature while pretending to be someone else abusing the anon feature.

Anyways it doesn't matter much now that's been cleared. Sorry for bothering you again xd
bum 100%
Reply 18
Ah, that's definitely not me. I'm sure you already knew that though :lol:

Original post by PewNews
Then I guess someone's been pretending to be u.
I did ask before if that anon was u and you said no, but the anon said in the other thread that I was right and you were denying it in the other thread but I guess I'm wrong and it was an anon abusing the anon feature while pretending to be someone else abusing the anon feature.

Anyways it doesn't matter much now that's been cleared. Sorry for bothering you again xd

Yeah that's not me. I'm not someone that'll abuse anonymous to make someone feel bad. I am quite straight forward though and I'll happily say it via my account. I'm surprised people are using my name (I'm assuming) to pretending to be me though. I don't need to hide underneath anonymous :lol:
Not sure why everyone is giving the OP a hard time over this... he's just trying to understand the attraction to them, as he doesn't see it (can you blame him for going anonymous given the replies?). And to be fair, if you're not interested in the subject matter, no one's forcing you to reply... ignore it and go find a more interesting / stimulating thread to post on.

Anyway...

Original post by Anonymous
Hey all,
Hope you’re all doing good.

To introduce myself, I am a heterosexual Year 12 boy who loves girls.
Since childhood, I have been always madly attracted to women’s Boobs/ Breasts/ Titties. The moment you see a girl opening her bra, it’s the best feeling! Agree?

Since I grew up into teenage and puberty, I have often seen and learnt that boys and men also like to see and touch girls’ butts/bum. I think they are a bit disgusting since they’re used in toilets. Secondly, men and women like to see in their counterpart what they themselves don’t own. In this case, getting fascinated by girls’s Boobs makes sense but all males and boys have a Butt, so why do men like to see and touch women’s bums if they themselves have them?
Women’s Boobs also feel soft and fun to touch and play with, and also you can drink from them.

Secondly, may I know do you like females’ Boobs or Bum more?

Every help is appreciated and thanks for your help :smile:

Some people like boobs, others like bums, in the same way some people like rock music while others like Hiphop / RnB. You can't always explain physical attraction, as it's often an unconscious thing... I guess it's the shape & feel. Also, girls are almost as obsessed with asses. I'm a guy and I get my ass grabbed by girls all the time... WITHOUT my consent (is that sexual assault lol). Maybe I should start charging them.

Latest