The Student Room Group

Male boundaries and sexuality

Ok so as a man I have noticed that some men can be really toxic and use being gay as a slur and insult but those same men do handshakes and other types of stuff with their "bros" and that is a form of physical contact so why is that not considered gay? some can also be misogynistic so why don't they just go gay? I don't get it. I am a gay Muslim man btw
You're consdiering all physical contact to be sexual in nature?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Ok so as a man I have noticed that some men can be really toxic and use being gay as a slur and insult but those same men do handshakes and other types of stuff with their "bros" and that is a form of physical contact so why is that not considered gay? some can also be misogynistic so why don't they just go gay? I don't get it. I am a gay Muslim man btw
Giving your bro a man hug or a fist bump is far away from being a homosexual.

Using slurs as an insult is childish and stupid. If you find anyone doing so, please challenge them or report to the authorities.

Good luck
Reply 3
Original post by StriderHort
You're consdiering all physical contact to be sexual in nature?
Yes I suppose, for this specific subset of people. It's a way to challenge their way of thinking, like I am so annoyed of their prejudices.
just because i grab my friends bums doesnt mean i want to play with them sexually
Reply 5
Because people are disrespectful homophobic and hypocrites. Religion is homophobic too, according to your religion you must stay virgin and single all your life

Sorry but handshakes from our “bros” is a way of us giving our salaam that’s not considered gay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending