The Student Room Group

My flatmates mocking my religion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chamberlain3000
that's racist

Don't be ridiculous.
Original post by Siciliano
I’m a Christian and get on with my flatmates but when we were out last night, they all started taking the piss out of Christianity and ripping into it. Then they asked if anyone here is a Christian so I said no to avoid the drama. It really destroyed any potential of liking my flatmates at all. One of them who wasn’t there is bisexual but he has no beef with me. My other flatmate who is gay actively despises Christianity. What do I do? They all think I agree with them and that I’m not a Christian

Bring out the Bible or the cross and say

"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU FELICIA BE GONE THOT... BE GONE."

That should do it :smile:

In all honesty, move out, you don't need negativity in your life, and they shouldn't be preaching that kind of hate, always be respectful of other people's religions.

Some kids really weren't raised right and it shows x
No we don’t, we see all sin to have the same kind of „weight”. A person who lied one time is equal to someone who had sex with someone of the same sex. And it’s a sin because it goes against God’s original intention for the world. It’s kinda like saying „the way you created the world wasn’t good enough”(of course that’s if you believe in the biblical creation). Not every sin is against people, but all sins are against God. And it’s a sin for us christians to look down on others (in this situation gay people) because we’re just as bad! (Not trying to push it on you just answering your question). 😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending