The Student Room Group

PwC applications 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Luna.Luu
Congratulations! Hope you can get it. I attended AC on 17Feb, it’s quite a loooong time ago, still waiting for the outcome tho, I expect nothing but a call 😂

Thank you 😊 Did you email [email protected] ? This is the email address that I used to chase them
Original post by HE26
Thank you 😊 Did you email [email protected] ? This is the email address that I used to chase them

I used other email address from the PwC career website and received auto email said will contact me soon. But thank you, I will try this one.
So PwC emailed and mentioned about a role opening and wanted to talk about it with me… has anyone had this experience after being rejected? Is this positive or just a “there’s ab opening but we need you to reapply again” sorta email?
Reply 103
Original post by amylink77
So PwC emailed and mentioned about a role opening and wanted to talk about it with me… has anyone had this experience after being rejected? Is this positive or just a “there’s ab opening but we need you to reapply again” sorta email?

Hasn't happened to me but that sounds positive! What role did you apply for originally? Please will you post an update on here when you find out more?
Has anyone heard back in regards to the black talent/women talent program with PWC this summer? It's going on 2 weeks for me and still haven't heard anything so hoping maybe someone can give me any info.
Original post by HE26
Hey, yes they called me 23/04/21 (17 working days after AC) and let me know that I did pass the assessment centre but unfortunately the positions are already filled. So if anyone drops out then I'm on the reserve list but otherwise I have to re-apply for 2022

Hi, may I ask what you applied for? and in which region?
Reply 106
Original post by anonymous34444
Hi, may I ask what you applied for? and in which region?

Hi, I applied for audit at East Mids office
Hi does anyone know what the stages are after video interview? it doesn't say on my profile..
does anyone know how to pass the PWC numerical test, insanely challenging
Hi everyone, I was accepted into the Big 4 And have posted some videos on YouTube on my tips on how to pass the application process as well as give hints on one of the hardest questions I was asked on all of my applications. The link to my channel is here: https://youtube.com/channel/UCYCgx6cKa0DeOLem2oq8BaQ

Please feel free to comment any questions you have on my videos and I'm more than happy to help as best I can. I'll be posting more videos too on the application processes so please subscribe too! I wish you all the best!
has anyone done a video interview with PWC before so nervous any valuable advice and tips much appreciated.
Original post by achieve526kk
has anyone done a video interview with PWC before so nervous any valuable advice and tips much appreciated.

Hey, I received an email to do my video interview on Tuesday.

I'm going to do mine later today or either at the latest early morning tomorrow. Which place/position have you applied for? I applied for Audit in Manchester but I'm worried at how long it will take them to get back after the video interview since the email I received from them stated that I need to complete all stages of the application including the Assessment Centre by next week Friday? :s-smilie:
Original post by Patini1
Hey, I received an email to do my video interview on Tuesday.

I'm going to do mine later today or either at the latest early morning tomorrow. Which place/position have you applied for? I applied for Audit in Manchester but I'm worried at how long it will take them to get back after the video interview since the email I received from them stated that I need to complete all stages of the application including the Assessment Centre by next week Friday? :s-smilie:

mine is for spring intake 2022 audit
mine is for spring intake 2022 audit

I ended up doing the video interview today. Luckily someone from the office called me yesterday to tell me I should do it by Monday latest, so they could review and make decisions on Tuesday, and then they will squeeze the AC in that same week before the Friday 30th deadline.

Overall I found the interview slightly difficult. If you haven't done it yet I would suggest definitely reviewing your motivations for the job, why pwc, why you, why audit, and what you hope to gain from it in the future stuff like that. The rest are more situational judgement questions asking what you would do in various scenarios and a case study. I would just suggest taking your time to read through everything properly as there is a lot of information to take in before the question is asked. Also maybe writing notes since you have 2 minutes to prepare for the question and then 3 to answer, just makes it easier to write any ideas down that come to mind. Good luck! :smile:
Original post by Patini1
I ended up doing the video interview today. Luckily someone from the office called me yesterday to tell me I should do it by Monday latest, so they could review and make decisions on Tuesday, and then they will squeeze the AC in that same week before the Friday 30th deadline.

Overall I found the interview slightly difficult. If you haven't done it yet I would suggest definitely reviewing your motivations for the job, why pwc, why you, why audit, and what you hope to gain from it in the future stuff like that. The rest are more situational judgement questions asking what you would do in various scenarios and a case study. I would just suggest taking your time to read through everything properly as there is a lot of information to take in before the question is asked. Also maybe writing notes since you have 2 minutes to prepare for the question and then 3 to answer, just makes it easier to write any ideas down that come to mind. Good luck!

what is the scheme is it 2021 or 2022 intake i am so nervous, good luck with yur VI
what is the scheme is it 2021 or 2022 intake i am so nervous, good luck with yur VI

Thanks, I stumbled a bit with some of the questions but managed to answer all. Hopefully its enough to get me through to the Career Focus day. Its for Manchester Audit 2021, was a bit last minute with my application and wasn't even aware they still had roles this late loool.
Original post by Patini1
Thanks, I stumbled a bit with some of the questions but managed to answer all. Hopefully its enough to get me through to the Career Focus day. Its for Manchester Audit 2021, was a bit last minute with my application and wasn't even aware they still had roles this late loool.

excuse me did you receive confirmation from HIrevue after you completed it
excuse me did you receive confirmation from HIrevue after you completed it

No I didn't. I was worried at the end that I lost my answers since the screen just went blank. But when you press the link again to the HireVue interview that they sent in the email, it will say that your answers have been uploaded and submitted.
Hello, is this for the College and School Leaver Programme? Because I've been able to get an offer for PwC for Management Consulting in their London location.
Original post by DanielVinnikov
Hello, is this for the College and School Leaver Programme? Because I've been able to get an offer for PwC for Management Consulting in their London location.

Hey, mine was for Graduate Audit 2021 in Manchester.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending