The Student Room Group

I got a question?

Why do I make friends with females more than male. I mean I grew up with my parents but my dad died when I was 14 and before that I wasn't really close with my father but my mum instead. I also feel like I share common interests with females rather than guys although I do it with guys too but its not really common for me to do it with them. I am a male and for some reason I always lean towards females rather than guys. Any idea why because Idk why I would feel like to make female friends more than guys as Females are normally shy and beautiful and I'm happy around them rather than guys.
Maybe because you feel more comfortable around females?
Original post by Anonymous
Maybe because you feel more comfortable around females?

Yh but is it cos i think majority of men are judgemental or? And I mean majority of men not all of men because some of them are nice and caring and don’t judge as the others do.
Original post by MohamedAdan
Yh but is it cos i think majority of men are judgemental or? And I mean majority of men not all of men because some of them are nice and caring and don’t judge as the others do.

I don't know how you feel when you are around men so it would be hard for me to answer that but it could be that you think they would treat you differently compared to how you are treated when you are with your female friends?
If you think a majority of men are judgemental, that would be an explanation for why you have many more female friends compared to males as you are having the assumption that a lot of the males will judge you before you try to get to know them properly.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know how you feel when you are around men so it would be hard for me to answer that but it could be that you think they would treat you differently compared to how you are treated when you are with your female friends?
If you think a majority of men are judgemental, that would be an explanation for why you have many more female friends compared to males as you are having the assumption that a lot of the males will judge you before you try to get to know them properly.

Well at my workplace, there was like a lot of boys, however I always liked other people like outside of my work rather than with my colleagues. I mean I made friends with minority of guys from my workplace because some of the guys that I have difficult making friends with them are roadmen and I’m not really a road man and I never felt comfortable around with roadmen. If u know what I mean. So that kinda explains how I got so much history with female rather than guys.

Quick Reply