The Student Room Group

Biomedical Sciences (UCL vs KCL)

Hi guys, I'm currently considering Biomedical Science at UCL or KCL. I've heard UCL is generally considered better for sciences but their content (according to the websites of each school) look really different, especially for KCL which has more modules to choose from.

I'm considering postgraduate studies related to biology but have not decided what exactly I want to study. I'm assuming graduate schools won't really care about the specific content of the Biomed course besides maybe your research projects? Will it help my application if I took my undergraduate degree at the same school?

I'm slightly conflicted due to the sheer number of module options I would have if I choose (and get accepted by) KCL, as well as the fact that their entry requirements appear to be slightly lower - AAB vs AAA in UCL. I've heard Kings sometimes offer places through Clearing though, but I understand this would be a risky option.

Does anyone have any experience or insights about this? Any advice would be much appreciated. :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending