The Student Room Group

Complications about returning from voluntary suspension in Feb 2021?

I'm looking for advice about my circumstances which are a little hard to explain.

I'm due to return to university in February 2021 to complete my second year. I took a VS in February this year due to extremely poor mental health but was struggling with my mental health since first year of uni. I stopped attending uni in January except from a handful of times that I can count on one hand. I had to get an extension to Feb on one of my courses for an essay and also was unable to complete a presentation for a different course which was due in Feb. There was no way I could have completed the work since my health was so poor and I wish I took a voluntary suspension sooner because I had been struggling for months.

My question is what is the likelihood that I can redo the essay and presentation even though they were due up to a week before my VS? I'm so worried because ideally I'd be able to redo the whole of semester 1 because at the end of semester 1 in 2019 I was struggling badly but still pushed through. It was only until January that things became dreadful. I know it seems like I'm rambling but I just feel very lost and confused. I don't even have a medical certificate to confirm I'm ready to return to studies because I'm inbetween doctors right now and also planning on seeking an ADHD diagnosis.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending