The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pomeranian21
Hey
I have also applied to Brighton college and my interview was scheduled today, 14th of November however they postponed it. Did any of you have your interview? Do you have any tips?
Thanks

hey! mine was postponed too!
hii i had mine today and it’s genuinely just like a conversation so just be urself
Original post by alemenleg
hey! mine was postponed too!

Yeah i think it was because of the large number of interviews so they postponed some of them
Original post by anjaninanda
hii i had mine today and it’s genuinely just like a conversation so just be urself

Oh, and so what kind of questions did they ask?
Yeah i think it was because of the large number of interviews so they postponed some of them

are you applying as an overseas ?
are you applying as an overseas ?

Yes
Yes

okay me too . I think that they postponed only the international interviews

Yeah probably
Original post by WhereAreMyShoes
Hi everyone

I will be taking the 16+ entrance exams at Brighton College this weekend. Does anyone have any idea what the English paper is all about? Like what type of questions are there. Also, any info about the maths or reasoning paper would be really helpful.

Thanks

I am not doing A level English but idk about u, it asks u to describe relations between certain things that you are given (don't want to give too much away) the reasoning one is honestly just ur ability to be able to understand English at a profound level. I dont remember the maths.

hey
have you gotten any news regarding the interview?
hey
have you gotten any news regarding the interview?

yes . they cancelled it 😕
Hello, guys, I'm going to have the exam next month, is there any information about the paper?

Latest

Trending

Trending