The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc Social Science of the Internet (Oxford Internet Institute) 2021-22

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Can anyone shed some light on the chances to get an offer without getting an interview?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 241
Original post by BB88
Can anyone shed some light on the chances to get an offer without getting an interview?

Hi! I received an offer for part-time study with no interview. My understanding is that an interview is not always required as it is used to scope research interests.
Original post by bellt
Hi! I received an offer for part-time study with no interview. My understanding is that an interview is not always required as it is used to scope research interests.

Congrats! Did you apply for a MA? Because I think that interview is required for part-time PhD. Thanks.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 243
Original post by phdseeker
Congrats! Did you apply for a MA? Because I think that interview is required for part-time PhD. Thanks.

Thank you! MSc (Social Science of the Internet) so yes, an interview might well be required for PhD, although I do not have any information on that.
Original post by bellt

Hey @bellt could I ask what your profile was and how you’re enjoying the course so far?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending