The Student Room Group

I had my Cambridge dream last night lol after waiting for ages!!

It was very funny lol, the grades were- F.U.D.G.E when I opened it up and I remember laughing at Christ's for being funny instead of EE. As the dream progressed, the sec from Christ's called me on the fone to confirm I got my letter and called me Vinny in a manic clown tone haha!

This is vinny2256 btw- I cant get logged in on my other account!

I havent heard either from the college so I assume itll be tomorrow. TSR has the abilty to mass inflict dreams on ppl! :tsr: :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
vinny221
It was very funny lol, the grades were- F.U.D.G.E when I opened it up and I remember laughing at Christ's for being funny instead of EE. As the dream progressed, the sec from Christ's called me on the fone to confirm I got my letter and called me Vinny in a manic clown tone haha!

This is vinny2256 btw- I cant get logged in on my other account!

I havent heard either from the college so I assume itll be tomorrow. TSR has the abilty to mass inflict dreams on ppl! :tsr: :smile:

i am **** scared lol...i wan to know either way as well
Reply 2
I had mine a month ago, I came to the college and a prof took me to a sports hall and told me to join the others, we played a few games of basketball then he told me I was in.
Then I woke up :/
Reply 3
zip it123
i am **** scared lol...i wan to know either way as well

Hey long time no chat! I think I'll b waiting till Tuesday. Just have this funny feelin...

My new mobile from Ebay will be here tomorrow so an offer would be very nice with it!
Reply 4
vinny221
It was very funny lol, the grades were- F.U.D.G.E

LOL, someone in the year above me got D.U.D.E. for AS and D.U.D. for A-level.
Reply 5
I've already had 2 reply dreams - one I woke up before I opened the letter! - the second one it never stated whether I got offered, rejected or pooled and I had to come to the conclusion that I was pooled...

Bahhhh :frown: at least they were rejections I guess.
Reply 6
Squishy

Lol I think it may have been FUDGED as I remember now. And the funny thing is i still wouldnt be able to get in as I dont do 6 A2's! Maybe this dream had a hidden meaning :hmpf:
Reply 7
vinny221
Lol I think it may have been FUDGED as I remember now. And the funny thing is i still wouldnt be able to get in as I dont do 6 A2's! Maybe this dream had a hidden meaning :hmpf:

ur rite tohugh....how mean wud a

E E E E E E offer be.. lol

so kl yet unattainable!
Squishy

lol, one of my friends got ACDC for a level!
Reply 9
zip it123
ur rite tohugh....how mean wud a

E E E E E E offer be.. lol

so kl yet unattainable!
Not really, just pick up a new subject and get an E in it. Most cam applicants would need only a few UMS marks from A2 modules to get E overall, if any at all... Its easy as pie, esp if ur already doing that many!
Reply 10
a at AS = 240+/300 and E at A2 = 240-399/600 meaning that most cambridge applicants already have 4 Es even if they decided not to do any work (meaning those with an EE offer are effectively in unless they decided to cheat in their A2s and get disqualified!). that means that you only need 2 Es
Reply 11
notyourpunk
a at AS = 240+/300 and E at A2 = 240-399/600 meaning that most cambridge applicants already have 4 Es even if they decided not to do any work (meaning those with an EE offer are effectively in unless they decided to cheat in their A2s and get disqualified!). that means that you only need 2 Es

yeh but that still emasn u have to pick up 2 new subjects and get a'sat AS.....that means work!!
notyourpunk

Lol, Southampton gave me an offer of three 'E's after I was interviewed there...

If I actually wanted to go, I could just kick back and skip my exams. :p:
If I really wanted to I could quit school now and just go for Bristol, who gave me an unconditional (and I've already fulfilled the matric requirements, so not even EE). Then again, potential Trinity vs. Bristol...hmmm.
:frown: I have just woken up from one... I feel sick.

Going to wait for the postman.

Good luck everyone else.
Reply 15
Thank God I'm not the only one dreaming about the letter! I had one a week ago, in which I supposedly got an AAB offer. Last night I had a rejection dream (nightmare rather). So, they've probably cancelled each other out.
Reply 16
Well I've still had no dreams about letters from Cambridge.
More strangely, my mum has :biggrin:
Apparently I got the enveleope, made her open it, and it said "Congratulations! You have an offer.....from Woodside College of Further Education"(WTH???:confused: ) and I threw a hissy fit because I didn't want to go there.

Mum's more nervous than I am Muahahahaha!
Ohh had 2 dreams, in the first I got the offer but NOBODY cared at all, and then in the second one I was in school asking for leave to go to the interview (which was in Cuba aparently to accentuate the ambiance of SPS or something odd) and the tutor laughed and said: "is this a joke, you pretended that Durham rejected you?" and i said "ummm no its true"... then the dream ended, and i woke up to get my OFFER! :smile:

haha evil durham :aetsch:
Reply 18
What did you apply to Durham for? :smile:
I dreamt ages ago about having to get out of my maths class for my SPS interview too!
ohh durham was for philosophy but they rejected every single oxbridge candidate in my school...hmmm! my parents still seem kind of confused on SPS- "so you're not doing law then?" :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending