The Student Room Group

A- Levels Results day

It’s so weird being back on here after having finished a levels. How is everyone feeling about results day this year?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Neymarswho1730
It’s so weird being back on here after having finished a levels. How is everyone geeking about results day this year?

Hate the wait. I just can’t wait to go on holiday Monday so I can take my mind off it before it happens 😭 get back on the 14th so can spend the following days rocking in the corner of the room before finding out lol 😂
It’s so weird being back on here after having finished a levels. How is everyone geeking about results day this year?

i'm super stressed, just want my results already
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
i'm super stressed, just want my results already

Same! What grades do you need to get?
Original post by Feeb_05
Hate the wait. I just can’t wait to go on holiday Monday so I can take my mind off it before it happens 😭 get back on the 14th so can spend the following days rocking in the corner of the room before finding out lol 😂

Have fun on holiday!
Reply 5
Have fun on holiday!

Thank you so much. Getting ever closer to the end of the week woo 😂
Reply 6
It’s so weird being back on here after having finished a levels. How is everyone feeling about results day this year?

weirdly i feel nothing atm - its probably gonna hit all the night before :/

awful. i am certain on two of my subjects that i've made the grades but have no idea for the other one. i wanna get into my first choice so badly and the uncertainty is killing me!:s-smilie:
Reply 8

Feeling very very nervous- have had a lot of horrible dreams about it :frown:(

bro I am soooo scared. I need to get AAA so I cant take a gap year for medicine but im not feeling confident. just praying at the moment that get the grades
Same! What grades do you need to get?

Firm Leeds, Insurance Exeter both ABB (silly I know)
Uni is my back up anyway.

I have an Accounting Degree Apprenticeship offer which is unconditional : )

I really want A*AB and worst case ABB, just have to wait and see.
Original post by pauline222
awful. i am certain on two of my subjects that i've made the grades but have no idea for the other one. i wanna get into my first choice so badly and the uncertainty is killing me!:s-smilie:

What’s your first choice xx
Original post by spygirl123
weirdly i feel nothing atm - its probably gonna hit all the night before :/

I get spikes of stress but then I forget about it for a little bit before the cycle repeats :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest