The Student Room Group

Nestle Graduate Scheme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by titanic222
It went really well and I just got a job offer!!!! So excited

OMG congrats!!
Original post by unibubble
Amazing congratulations! Weird that we have different styles of interviews, I thought it would be consistent across everyone

Oops sorry I meant telephone interview haha! Anyone else found out they are through to the customer development graduate scheme?
Reply 62
Original post by mrsjomiloju
OMG congrats!!

thank you <3<3
Reply 63
Has anyone applied for nestle engineering graduate scheme 2021? I thinking of applying to it even though I know it’s bit too late 😅
Original post by akg1g15
Has anyone applied for nestle engineering graduate scheme 2021? I thinking of applying to it even though I know it’s bit too late 😅

I haven't but the applications are open until the end of December so I wouldn't say it's too late :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)

Congratulations! Hope you will enjoy it! :smile:
Reply 66
Original post by LittleMy_94
Congratulations! Hope you will enjoy it! :smile:

Thank you xxxx
Reply 67
Have they already done grad finance AC's? I'm still waiting on the VI, but sadly looks like they've already finished the interviews
Has anyone heard back from the video interview stage for Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship in Gatwick? I got the email saying my interview passed the initial screening stage about a week ago, but haven't heard anything since ....
Is there only one AC? or multiple. Need this

Congratulations!! Do you mind me asking what the AC involved? I have one next week but haven't received much info
Guys I'm still waiting on the finance scheme video interview, have they finished that?
Reply 72
Anyone heard anything concrete about the manufacturing scheme ACs?
Applied and completed VI back in Oct, heard that I'm through to the 'review stage' and will hear atleast 7 days before AC which could be up until April
Just to give people hopefully some insight, I have my AC for customer development sometime this next few weeks and whilst I was on a call with Nestle they said the majority of AC's are running from this week til the end of Jan for all programmes i.e Finance, Manufacturing and Customer Development. So it is likely if you haven't progressed to the AC stage yet I'm sorry but I think all the Ac's will be completed in Jan.
Reply 74
Has anyone that's applied to the Finance role (not CPUK) actually advanced to the video interview stage? my applications been on hold for 2 months and my feedback report came out promising so I'm so lost. I emailed before Christmas for updates but they said they couldn't give any.
Hello, I just found this thread and I have my AC for customer development sometime this next few weeks
Reply 76
Also just got an invite to AC (for manufacturing), only saying so people know they're still sending out invites!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by erzrocks
Just to give people hopefully some insight, I have my AC for customer development sometime this next few weeks and whilst I was on a call with Nestle they said the majority of AC's are running from this week til the end of Jan for all programmes i.e Finance, Manufacturing and Customer Development. So it is likely if you haven't progressed to the AC stage yet I'm sorry but I think all the Ac's will be completed in Jan.

When is your AC? I had mine for CD last week but we don't get an outcome until you have had yours haha so was just wondering
Reply 78
just got an email saying all the Finance vacancies have been filled :/ Good luck to everyone with your applications!
Reply 79
Hi I was wondering if anyone had applied for the Nestle Quality Assurance grad scheme? and if so has anyone been invited to a VI yet? my application has been under review for months :/

Quick Reply

Latest