The Student Room Group

Nestle Graduate Scheme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jessb123
When is your AC? I had mine for CD last week but we don't get an outcome until you have had yours haha so was just wondering

There's another AC for CD next Weds too, so I believe they'll make all decisions after that/they said on the call last week that there may be another stage for CD in Feb
When is your AC? I had mine for CD last week but we don't get an outcome until you have had yours haha so was just wondering

Hey I also had mine last week haha, I don't think we were in the same group however. Did you have you interview or presentation first? I had my interview first.
Original post by erzrocks
Hey I also had mine last week haha, I don't think we were in the same group however. Did you have you interview or presentation first? I had my interview first.

Ah yeah I had my presentation first! Have you heard if you're through to the second stage yet?
Ah yeah I had my presentation first! Have you heard if you're through to the second stage yet?

Not yet, though I remember them saying they were not sure yet if there would be a second stage. Most companies hire straight from the assessment centre so it's unusual to have another interview afterwards.
so. uhm . you are gonna be making baby food?
Has anyone here done the Finance Internship AC ?
QA graduate 2021 scheme anyone?
Guys anyone done a Finance AC? Internship/Grad doesn't matter, Let me know please!

Hey have you heard back yet?
Hey have you heard back yet?

Yeah they've told me the second stage is happening in mid-feb but haven't given a date yet, what about you?
Yeah they've told me the second stage is happening in mid-feb but haven't given a date yet, what about you?

Oh nice does that mean you passed the assessment centre? I haven't heard back so presuming I haven't passed
Oh nice does that mean you passed the assessment centre? I haven't heard back so presuming I haven't passed

Yeah! They mentioned that they were telling some people at the time, and waiting until after the next AC to tell others depending on how the other AC performed - so it's still possible that you'll get through. Hopefully they will tell you soon
AC ???
Did anyone get a reply after online test for cpuk marketing graduate program

Quick Reply

Latest