The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Caellaxox
I’m on hold pre-interview !! :frown:

Did you get a response from admissions yet ??
Reply 81
Did you get a response from admissions yet ??

No I haven't had a response from admissions yet, I will let you know if I do hear anything, the waiting game is unbearable :frown:
Original post by hf0705
No I haven't had a response from admissions yet, I will let you know if I do hear anything, the waiting game is unbearable :frown:

Last time I emailed them they took a week and a half to reply just so you know :-) I emailed them on 9th feb and they replied on 18th. Probably just the mass of emails they have at the moment! But that’ll give you a rough idea of how long to wait for a reply :-)
Reply 83
Original post by Kherbert1990
Last time I emailed them they took a week and a half to reply just so you know :-) I emailed them on 9th feb and they replied on 18th. Probably just the mass of emails they have at the moment! But that’ll give you a rough idea of how long to wait for a reply :-)

Thank you :smile:
Reply 84
Just got rejected from Bristol 4 year pre-interview!
Original post by hf0705
Just got rejected from Bristol 4 year pre-interview!

Awh no that sucks ! I’m so sorry :frown: have you got offers elsewhere ? I’m still sitting ducks but it doesn’t seem like it’s going to be positive news
Reply 86
Awh no that sucks ! I’m so sorry :frown: have you got offers elsewhere ? I’m still sitting ducks but it doesn’t seem like it’s going to be positive news

Oh it’s so horrible waiting. I’m glad the wait is over, luckily I have an offer at Liverpool and one is all I need so feel very happy to have that! Best of luck, I will keep my fingers crossed for you x
Original post by hf0705
Oh it’s so horrible waiting. I’m glad the wait is over, luckily I have an offer at Liverpool and one is all I need so feel very happy to have that! Best of luck, I will keep my fingers crossed for you x

Liverpool is amazing so you should be super proud of yourself! If I had the right entry requirements I would’ve 100% applied there. Thank you so much! Good luck with your degree !!!
Reply 88
@Caellaxox is 100% right. Well done on your Liverpool offer!
Reply 89

If you're still in there, then you've still got a chance!!🤞
@Euapp I would really like to think so, I’ve got an offer at H&K and I’m on the waiting list for RVC 5-year but I would really like another cemented offer even if it’s not my first choice just as a precaution :frown: so hard not knowing
Reply 91
You've done so much better than most people, so just believe in yourself. You're into vet school!
@Euapp I would really like to think so, I’ve got an offer at H&K and I’m on the waiting list for RVC 5-year but I would really like another cemented offer even if it’s not my first choice just as a precaution :frown: so hard not knowing

What’s your first choice? :-)

I don’t have any offers! No rejections either. I’m on hold for everywhere I applied to so well done on getting the offer from H&K!
What’s your first choice? :-)

I don’t have any offers! No rejections either. I’m on hold for everywhere I applied to so well done on getting the offer from H&K!

It would probably be RVC because that’s always been the “dream” literally since school ahaha but H&K looks amazing and a fresh outlook into teaching vet med so I’m very lucky to have an offer there! You’ve still got so much chance to get in, fingers crossed they get back to you with an offer!
It would probably be RVC because that’s always been the “dream” literally since school ahaha but H&K looks amazing and a fresh outlook into teaching vet med so I’m very lucky to have an offer there! You’ve still got so much chance to get in, fingers crossed they get back to you with an offer!

I know what you mean! ☺️ Are you on hold with RVC?

Thank you! I’m going by the assumption that “no news is good news” at the moment!!
I know what you mean! ☺️ Are you on hold with RVC?

Thank you! I’m going by the assumption that “no news is good news” at the moment!!

Yes 100% no news is good news !! I’m on the waiting list so yeah I’m guess hold is the same thing ? I hope people don’t have the same dream as I do and pick somewhere else Ahaha! Fingers crossed for you 🤞🏽
Reply 96
Received another email just now to say my application is still on hold.. the wait continues! Anyone else had an update today?
Original post by Cesc31
Received another email just now to say my application is still on hold.. the wait continues! Anyone else had an update today?

Still no update on my application (pre-interview) and had no response to my email
Original post by Cesc31

Same. Plus I checked the interview link to see if any more dates were scheduled and there appears to be none, and they say they give 2 weeks notice for interviews, so that is leaving it quite near Easter if they are planning on doing any more.
I didn’t receive an email today but I was only emailed last week to let me know that I am on hold post-interview!

I am going by the assumption that I won’t hear anything until June so I can stop checking my emails every 3 seconds 😅

Latest

Trending

Trending