The Student Room Group

epq course

hello, i'm currently a yr 12 student undertaking the epq course. Rather than a dissertation I have decided to produce an artefact. My title is, "Mental Health: Produce a 7 minute stop-motion animation through graphic illustrations as a promotional campaign on mental illness'.
I look at social anxiety and borderline personality disorder and therefore I'd like to know if anyone has been/ knows someone who is clinically diagnosed with these illnesses (primary resource) and is willing to email me for further information. I'd like deeper insight into these illnesses from someone's perspective/ personal experience to accurately reflect it into my illustrations for the stop-motion animation.
I’m looking into being diagnosed with social anxiety so I’ll let you know how that goes if you’d want? Obviously if they come back to me and say I don’t have it then this isn’t much use, but I figured I’d reply to save this in case I do.

Also might bump it up if nothing else!
Original post by ashtolga23
I’m looking into being diagnosed with social anxiety so I’ll let you know how that goes if you’d want? Obviously if they come back to me and say I don’t have it then this isn’t much use, but I figured I’d reply to save this in case I do.

Also might bump it up if nothing else!

you're a lifesaver, no matter the result thank you so much for considering. Let me know whenever :smile:
Original post by elledebardot
you're a lifesaver, no matter the result thank you so much for considering. Let me know whenever :smile:

Aww of course! No problem.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending