The Student Room Group

Question about the male mind, are men attracted to individual body parts.

I’m going to have to explain arn’t I.

Say a woman is very plain, not feminine and doesn’t give off a ‘sexy allure/presence’ that many attractive women do.

If she has a slim athletic body with a shapely bum, small waist would men still look/be attracted to this body part? Or would she have to be attractive as a whole?
Original post by Anonymous

Say a woman is very plain, not feminine and doesn’t give off a ‘sexy allure/presence’ that many attractive women do.

If she has a slim athletic body with a shapely bum, small waist would men still look/be attracted to this body part? Or would she have to be attractive as a whole?

Do something useful with your time and read The Holy Bible (God's word). Jesus is Lord.God bless you
Different guys have different preferences and attractions.
Some looks orientated guys are attracted to a specific physical type in terms of body shape, size or resemblance to a celebrity/ex partner.
Others have fetishes in relation to feet, hands, cleavage or something else.
Many guys are personality orientated and most attracted by shared political activism/religious fervour/ambitions/hobbies.

Hi,

If a girl is plain or "dressing down", I would assume she doesn't want male attention, so I'd think it's probably polite not to "check her out"

As a guy, I think it's more how a woman dresses and chooses to present / carry herself that determines how much attention she'll get... generally the above all combines to make some kind of statement about yourself. Think about it, someone can dress somewhat professionally for things like work, and they'll look completely different on a night out.

If someone has one particular asset (e.g. a nice chest / bum / legs etc.) then if she wants attention, then dress in clothes that accentuates that feature (e.g. a decent pair of well-fitting jeans can really show off a nice bum without being too overly sexual in a way hot-pants might be).

OK, I'm a guy, but I DO believe the key to being sexy in a classy way (as opposed to "slutty") is to dress to show one feature (e.g. chest OR bum, not both).
Depends on how much the guy has had to drink.

You can go to bed with Megan Fox and wake up with Arlene Foster.

(edited 3 years ago)
Different guys will feel differently about this, surely?

The question doesn't make sense. If a woman has a slim athletic body she IS physically attractive as a whole.
Reply 7
Original post by uberteknik
Depends on how much the guy has had to drink.

You can go to bed with Megan Fox and wake up with Arlene Foster.

Traumatised by this
Original post by Old Skool Freak

If a girl is plain or "dressing down", I would assume she doesn't want male attention, so I'd think it's probably polite not to "check her out"

I wish all men were like you!
I love FFEET

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending