The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've got the same problem!!!! the only way i get rid of it is to cover it with light foundation!!
So fustrating!! makes me look ill!!
Reply 2
Yeah makes me look ill too. I've always had them so it's not down to sleep or anything
Concealer and powder.
Buy pile cream . Apparently that works on them. You can get anusol in most shops. I considered it as I work nights and find it hard to sleep in the day time but I actually like the rough unshaven look now. Girls don't seem to mind it must be my strong ass facial bone structure!
Reply 5
mine isn't because i'm tired though, i sleep enough!!! i think i just naturally must have them :frown:
Reply 6
I have the same problem. Erghhhh
I too have this problem... but don't want to start wearing make up as I'm a guy :frown:... I swear I get enough sleep though! :s-smilie:
It's not always about sleep. Most people who suffer with dark circles do so because of genetics. I've always had them, and it's not because I don't sleep enough, it's because they're genetic - My dad's got them too....

All you can do is accept them, or cover them with makeup!
Reply 9
I get them too, oh how annoying are they... I'm going to try moisturizing, see how it goes!
Reply 10
I never used to get them..but recently..must be stressed related :confused:

Foundation!!=lifesaver
Reply 11
jaz_jaz

Foundation!!=lifesaver

It's alright for you girls! :erm:
Me too!!

Instead of using make-up i heard that you could use cucumbers,tomato or potatoes (in half and cold) i havent tried it yet because i dont have enough time in the morning ill try it in the week, and post if there is any difference.
Drink plenty of water, take Iron and Vitamin C supplements for a few weeks; it will clear up by then.
Drink water! :smile:!

I have weird visible veins in my undereye bags (don't know if anyone else has it :p:). It looks freaky. Foundation = love.
I always get them whenever I have slightly less sleep then usual. Not exactly made for the wild life :tongue:
Reply 16
Body Shop have this eye cream that's like foundation just for eyes, which apparently conceal bags well; other than that, sleep loads more; 8-9 hours a night if poss, and drink loads of water.
Reply 17
As other people have said, drink plenty of water. Bags under the eyes are a side product of some organ not getting enough of something. I cant remember what, but water is the way to go.

Also, best not to spend loads of time in front of the PC.
Reply 18
inksplodge
Drink water! :smile:!

I have weird visible veins in my undereye bags (don't know if anyone else has it :p:). It looks freaky. Foundation = love.

omg so do I..under one eye though so it makes one eye look darker than the other! Its so annoying!
yeh i always get them too :/ not fun. i drink quite a lot of water, get about eight hours sleep (usually) and dont spend that long in front of a computer. and neither of my parents had them!! but i do!! tried concealer, works a little bit, but not great...

Latest

Trending

Trending