The Student Room Group

A level Philosophy?

I'm asking whether anyone has done/or is doing AQA A level Philosophy what are your experiences?
How hard is the A level?
I've heard it's so hard to get an A/A* in Philosophy
How 'easy' is it to revise?
Does it link well with a Law degree?
Thinking of doing History or either Geography, Business, and possibly Philosophy!
Reply 1
Hi I do edexcel religious studies and Philosophy is a whole subject within this and I love it. I think it’s quite easy but you definitely need to be good at writing long essays and be good at evaluating.
Reply 2
Original post by xosozz
Hi I do edexcel religious studies and Philosophy is a whole subject within this and I love it. I think it’s quite easy but you definitely need to be good at writing long essays and be good at evaluating.

Edxecel religious studies philosophy is easier than AQA Philosophy A level, it's quite different.

Philosophy A level works great for law. It's a challenging subject for sure but it gives you greater mental power and ability to think if you can get through it.
Reply 3
Original post by Joe312
Edxecel religious studies philosophy is easier than AQA Philosophy A level, it's quite different.

Philosophy A level works great for law. It's a challenging subject for sure but it gives you greater mental power and ability to think if you can get through it.

Yeah, I'll try to! I'm either thinking of doing law or business at uni

Quick Reply

Latest