The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham taking long

I had been given a offer by University of Birmingham October 2020 for a Masters in Human Resource and I have uploaded the references that are required for my offer and they have also told me to put down a offer which I have but why are they taking 2 months to check everything and it is really frustrating as I am trying to get my student finance sorted and I am looking for accommodation.
Does anyone else have the same problem?
Reply 1
I applied for a computer science conversion masters around two months ago and i am still waiting for a reply. Liverpool in comparison gave me an offer in a week. I reached out to them and they said they were naturally under a lot of pressure at the moment but i wonder why it takes them so long.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by veda123
I applied for a computer science conversion masters around two months ago and i am still waiting for a reply. Liverpool in comparison gave me an offer in a week. I reached out to them and they said they were naturally under a lot of pressure at the moment but i wonder why it takes them so long.

Did university of Birmingham make you put down a deposit to secure your place?
Reply 3
I haven't received an offer yet so I'm unsure. I thought only internationals are required to put down a deposit anyway.
Reply 4
Original post by veda123
I haven't received an offer yet so I'm unsure. I thought only internationals are required to put down a deposit anyway.

No they make you put down a deposit to secure your place for Home students as well but thank you though. They have been taking way too long compared to other universities I have applied to
Reply 5
I would assume that this is reliant on the department/faculty. I applied for MSc International Development and it took barely 3-4 weeks for me to get my offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending