The Student Room Group

Is this a good sign?

So not too long ago me and my ex split. I know she's doing well and has found someone else already and that was playing on my mind quite a bit and the loneliness I have felt recently is astronomical.

Ok, I know this bit is going to sound really sad I know so don't judge me lmao but each time I went to shower I would just sit there for an hour at least just unable to move and my eyes would sweat quite a lot, to say the least. BUT today they didn't they did get watery but I nothing else after that and the shower was an actual reasonable time instead of an hour.

I know it's not much but is this a sign of me starting to move on? I feel quite empty still but even I surprised myself today.
Yeah, I’ve been here. I found that often I reach that point when I’ve kinda got no tears left to cry about something, and if you feel surprised by yourself I think that’s a good sign on moving on. Things may feel empty at first, but it will improve and things and people will fill in the gaps. I’m proud of you.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I’m proud of you.

I appreciate the kind response actually cheered me up a bit hearing this it’s been a while you know
So not too long ago me and my ex split. I know she's doing well and has found someone else already and that was playing on my mind quite a bit and the loneliness I have felt recently is astronomical.

Ok, I know this bit is going to sound really sad I know so don't judge me lmao but each time I went to shower I would just sit there for an hour at least just unable to move and my eyes would sweat quite a lot, to say the least. BUT today they didn't they did get watery but I nothing else after that and the shower was an actual reasonable time instead of an hour.

I know it's not much but is this a sign of me starting to move on? I feel quite empty still but even I surprised myself today.

thats good babes believe me you will find someone better
Reply 4
Original post by ADarling
thats good babes believe me you will find someone better

I agree she really did screw me over and treated me like **** I know I should be able to just forget her and move on just annoying my brain doesn’t wanna cooperate
I agree she really did screw me over and treated me like **** I know I should be able to just forget her and move on just annoying my brain doesn’t wanna cooperate

I get it
Feel free to pm me if you wanna talk more
X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending