The Student Room Group

Does he like me or just using me?

Recently started talking with a guy. We both have kids and same struggles and pains so we get eachother and connect.

We met a few times to go for a walk. At first I thought he was just trying to use me for sex and saying whatever it takes. As guys usually say anything to get what they want so I didn’t believe what he’d say. But he’s been constantly checking on me, texting, asking if I’ve eaten, sending me paragraphs complimenting me and supporting me in my struggles. He has told me he has feelings for me and even that he loves me.

During our walks he has opened up to me, told me his personal struggles. One night he tried to do things with me and I told him I didn’t want to have sex. At first it was awkward because he clearly wanted it bad but he respected me and even though I had refused to have sex with hun he still asked if we could see eachother and go for walks and talk etc. After refusing he even opened up and had a deep convo with me, he looked in my eyes and told me he loves me and would want to marry me. He was so sad when I left that night cause he thought he wouldn’t see me any more.

Since then he hasn’t really spoken to me. I text and said I understand if he doesn’t want to talk with me anymore but he said that’s not the case and he was just very busy. Yet he still has not replied to me since last night, I could see that he read my message though. Usually he was replying all day long and calling me.

I’d usually never believe anything a guy says and know they’re just trying to get sex but we he honestly opened up to me. And he’s not that type at all. We connected and he openly said his feelings for me and didn’t even care if his baby mama found out about me.

Opinions pls
Reply 1
He has told me they are not together and strictly co parenting. They don’t have sex anymore etc. Obviously I’m wiser to know that if they’re still living together then there’s gotta be something there. He told me he loves her but she lost him a long time ago and treats him like rubbish (the same thing with me which is why we connect as we’re going through same thing).

The reason I’m overthinking it is because he wasn’t worried about about her finding out about me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending