The Student Room Group

DWP Work coach reserve list

Having been given 2 provisional offers in 21 January 2021 from November and December campaigns, I am now on a reserve list for both areas. Has anyone had a recent experience of the same and have they been made a formal offer ?I am particularly interested in getting feedback for applications in London.

All PEC's are in and DBS in place.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gemini66
Having been given 2 provisional offers in January 2021, I am now on a reserve list for both areas.Has anyone had a recent experience of the same and have they been made a formal offer ?I am particularly interested in getting feedback for applications in London.

All PEC's are in and DBS in place.

I'm in the same, ie. 2 provisional offers in Jan, on a reserve list now. Also London. Until when are you on the reserve list?
Reply 2
21 March, what vacancy did you apply for ? Are you aware of anyone being appointed ? What date did you receive email?
21 March, what vacancy did you apply for ? Are you aware of anyone being appointed ? What date did you receive email?

For Work Coach. And you? I was said to be on the reserve list till 31 March. But it's a bit strange as I received their email on 21 January. When you were notified about being placed on the list?
Reply 4
Original post by Wiracocha
For Work Coach. And you? I was said to be on the reserve list till 31 March. But it's a bit strange as I received their email on 21 January. When you were notified about being placed on the list?

Sounds like same dates, what area did u apply for ?
Sounds like same dates, what area did u apply for ?

You haven't answered me yet. It's your turn.
Reply 6
Lol North and East London
Lol North and East London

LOL But my question was: When you were notified about being placed on the list? :smile:
Reply 8
Oh, 21st Jan
Oh, 21st Jan

Oh, the same as me. I'm for North and West. We have North in common. Hopefully, we'll get through.
Reply 10
Did anyone get an offer yet (west London)
Reply 11
Finally got the call yesterday - not 1 but 2 offers in the same day !
Reply 12
Finally got the call yesterday - not 1 but 2 offers in the same day !

Congratulations 🥳 when do you start.
How long were you on the list for?
Has anyone just been put on the reserve list ? So strange i got a email saying i was put on the reserve list at 9am . By 10 am my 2 ex bosses tell me they have just received an email for references ? Any insight
Same I got put on the reserve list till October m for all my locations yesterday and my counter signatory reference got an email yesterday aswell so not sure what’s going on any that can shed some light on this would be great.
Original post by Mohamadafzil
Same I got put on the reserve list till October m for all my locations yesterday and my counter signatory reference got an email yesterday aswell so not sure what’s going on any that can shed some light on this would be great.

It seems were in the same position . What area did you apply for ?
I applied for all three locations to increase my chances of employment but north and west London as closer to me really.
I applied for all three locations to increase my chances of employment but north and west London as closer to me really.

ahh ok and are you on reserve list for all 3
Unfortunately yes they put on the reserve list for all three. What about you what areas did you apply for?
Unfortunately yes they put on the reserve list for all three. What about you what areas did you apply for?

west London it seems everyone is on the reserve list for now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending