The Student Room Group

Leeds law v Sheffield law 2021

My first choice woukd be Leeds then Sheffield but after messaging Leeds and saying it’s only a possibility I get in on AAB or A*AB I’m now debating what to do. I would love to go to Leeds but I also want security knowing wgere I’m going which I get with Sheffield. Also sorting accommodation is hard when your taking a risk. Did anyone get into Leeds law with AAB or lower? I’ve looked at both cities and like them both I woukd be happy going to either, Leeds just has the prestige. Any advice?
There isn't all that much difference in 'prestige' between Leeds and Sheffield. Not enough to make a difference to your career prospects at least.

If you're happy to go to either then this shouldn't be too much of an issue, they're both decent law schools.
Reply 3
Original post by MidgetFever
There isn't all that much difference in 'prestige' between Leeds and Sheffield. Not enough to make a difference to your career prospects at least.

If you're happy to go to either then this shouldn't be too much of an issue, they're both decent law schools.

Thank you so much !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending